Search: Posts made by: cantseeboo
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 22nd 07, 01:05 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
UFO question

:-), Jesus loves.
CSB
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 21st 07, 01:46 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Almost done

Lay-whoooo, say-herrr....

CSB
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 21st 07, 01:27 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
UFO question

Getta life getta life getta life life life
Getta life getta life getta life life life
Getta life getta life getta life life life
Getta life..............getta life life life
CSB
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 21st 07, 01:10 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
UFO question

Or hail Mary?

CSE
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 21st 07, 12:53 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
UFO question

Don't you have a prayer to go say or a church meet?

CBS
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 19th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Web Site number

Figured I'd take a little gander at the group to see what's new, after
the morning (5am) cup of brew ;-) that is, and I'm surprised to find
that Min and followers are still lifeless as the moon and...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 16th 07, 11:31 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Web Site number

DJM transitional scum rubberstamping bitch wrote:
morphing cansee****elard the cowardly drunken arsehole sock puppet spammed:

Have you taken the time to check out the info on Starlords...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 16th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Web Site number

Been to all your links a few times. Plenty of intersting info.
CSB
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 12th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

Dorked Pseudo Christian wrote:
canseeyouthefawkingpedophileatheistdumbarsed****elardthedrunkenbum with the
cheezy plastic kmart telescope.. bla bla bla.

It's...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 12th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

Borked Pseudo Rat mailer, your opinion of Starlord is noted.

Now, back to the subject. Is it astrology or astronomy?

What is your opinion on the matter at hand here.

Yours truely and brother in...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 11th 07, 07:29 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Vic Winter ... RIP

bork the Dork jesus freak wrote: I am doing the lords work.

Have you ever seen any of Mr. Winter's wonders?

Remember: jesus loves you.

cantseeboo
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 11th 07, 06:30 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Hi Starlord

You must admit, he does maintain a fairly nice (and very informative)
astro website.

cantseeboo
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 11th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Vic Winter ... RIP

I'm just doing the work of the Lord you
barmy ****e arsed arsehole

Now you just wait one moment thumper. I am not barmy.

The nerve...... Barmy.... heh!

cantseeboo
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 11th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Vic Winter ... RIP

oh so you are not an atheist good for you but that still leaves
the question whether victor was an atheist

Why the anger towards atheist? Not all atheist are bad people. Many
atheist are...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Hi Starlord

You must admit, he does maintain a fairly nice (and very informative)
astro website.

I'm hoping to start college next year and study astronomy. I've been
into amateur astronomy for several years now...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Vic Winter ... RIP

Have you ever seen any of Vic's works?
Great guy wouldn't ya say?

it is a yes or no question read the fawking subject header

Boy, you're a feisty one. But you really should pay just...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.med.cardiology,talk.atheism,soc.penpals,sci.astro
Posted By cantseeboo
was he an atheist?

Have you ever seen any of Vic's works?
Great guy wouldn't ya say?

it is a yes or no question read the fawking subject header

Boy, you're a feisty one. But you really should pay just...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Vic Winter ... RIP

BPM.

Have you ever seen any of Vic's works?

Great guy wouldn't ya say?

cantseeboo
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Hi Starlord

You seem to have an issue with Starlord.

All theses things that you say can't possibly be true. You're just
having a little fun.

So, what's your favorite DSO?

Do you fancy yourself with a...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Hi Scab****e the drunken kiddie porn pedophile coward

Well, I know *I* appreciate you getting the word out.

Sort of like public service work, eh?-

Ok. I think we get it.

Have a great day and remember: Jesus loves you.

Cantseeboo
Forum: Amateur Astronomy January 26th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Looking into the past with a telescope

Starboard (Errol) e-mailed me the following replies. Said that the
board would not accept his post for some reason.. I'm posting...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy January 26th 07, 05:02 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Looking into the past with a telescope

Since the distribution of galaxies on the large scale is isotropic, ....

Where do astronomers think the Milky Way is *in the Universe*? Towards
the center? Close to the edge? Any idea?

Do...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy January 26th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Looking into the past with a telescope

The formation of the first galaxies. - Canopus56

1) Do the astronomers have an idea of where to look, or, are they just
going to perform random scanning of the sky?
Forum: Amateur Astronomy January 25th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By cantseeboo
Looking into the past with a telescope

With the JWT, I have read that scientist will be able to see back
closer to the big bang than with any modern telescope; targeting IR.

I understand that when we look at a DSO (or any object), that...