Search: Posts From Last Day
Referencing our planet to the Sun by Gerald Kelleher
Perhaps the one issue which distinguishes the astronomy I practice from celestial sphere enthusiasts is that I incorporate the inner solar system and the...
3 71 Amateur Astronomy
A true engineering achievement by Gerald Kelleher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVCiPp67vI&t=206s The only other time we can look at the inner solar system and the Sun is during a solar eclipse yet here,...
Today 06:04 PM
by Gerald Kelleher Go to last post
0 1 Amateur Astronomy
CERN plans to build what the U.S. should have 23 years ago by RichA[_6_]
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46862486
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
43 396 Amateur Astronomy
Stratolaunch Out Of Launch Vehicle Business by Fred J. McCall[_3_]
Stratolaunch is halting development of its own engines and launch vehicles and focusing on aircraft development to launch Northrop-Grumman boosters. This...
Today 04:48 PM
by Greg \(Strider\) Moore Go to last post
4 108 Policy
Blood Moon fotos by StarDust
Very nice pictures! https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46943592
Today 04:48 AM