-   Policy (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Gravity Spin and Blackholes (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=221934)

[email protected] December 2nd 17 11:55 PM

Gravity Spin and Blackholes

As a policy question this comment is to assist astronomers
in observation. Knowing the natural boundaries of
the sky can computationally filter visual data.

Here is a comment on gravity theory.

As per a recent comment on generalized spin theory
in sci.physics.research, spin is a variable of angular
momenta.

I interpret the idea as a quanta of this angular field.
Spin 1 has a single dimension of momenta. Gravity is spin
2? If so this is a two dimensional field(space/time).
Making a four state angular momenta solution.
(on/off,off/on,on/on,off/off)

There are boundary solutions of spin state
that are visible.

they a

body revolution, then the opposite
body rotation

polar lens emission, then the opposite
black hole state

the moon revolves or is it rotating the Earth?
the earth rotates or is it revolving the sun?

When there is a polar emission, think of it as
beams emitting from the top and bottom of a sun like body.

And just the opposite a black hole has zero emission.
The body is internalized.

The only incomplete fact here is the quanta identity
of my emissions. It needs completing.

But in this attack it is clear that a blackhole
would have a profound instability. They can not
be given a zero instability.

A simplified boundary function needs help also.

But I think it helps

Fred J. McCall[_3_] December 3rd 17 02:20 AM

wrote:

As a policy question this comment is to assist astronomers
in observation. Knowing the natural boundaries of
the sky can computationally filter visual data.

Here is a comment on gravity theory.

Oh, for Ghu's sake, Dougie, please seek treatment!

rambling inanity elided

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

[email protected] December 4th 17 09:56 PM

Gravity Spin and Blackholes

Oh, for Ghu's sake, Dougie, please seek treatment!

rambling inanity elided

Why am I the only guy that can talk of the issue of
blackhole stability in a factual manner?

You tell me. Is the whole universe to be swallowed up
by a single blackhole?

You are clueless obviously. You do act like a sociopath
by the way.

Fred J. McCall[_3_] December 4th 17 11:09 PM

wrote:

Why am I the only guy that can talk of the issue of
blackhole stability in a factual manner?

You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up and bit you on the ass,
Dougie.

You tell me. Is the whole universe to be swallowed up
by a single blackhole?

No. Which part of 'expanding universe' was it that you missed?

You are clueless obviously. You do act like a sociopath
by the way.

Dougie, you are a stalking nut case with decades of consistent
history. Again, seek treatment.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

[email protected] December 5th 17 01:28 AM

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 5:09:15 PM UTC-5, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

Why am I the only guy that can talk of the issue of
blackhole stability in a factual manner?

You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up and bit you on the ass,
Dougie.

You tell me. Is the whole universe to be swallowed up
by a single blackhole?

No. Which part of 'expanding universe' was it that you missed?

You are clueless obviously. You do act like a sociopath
by the way.

Dougie, you are a stalking nut case with decades of consistent
history. Again, seek treatment.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

no way to reply. just more idiot.

Fred J. McCall[_3_] December 5th 17 06:16 AM

wrote:

Why am I the only guy that can talk of the issue of
blackhole stability in a factual manner?

You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up and bit you on the ass,
Dougie.

You tell me. Is the whole universe to be swallowed up
by a single blackhole?

No. Which part of 'expanding universe' was it that you missed?

You are clueless obviously. You do act like a sociopath
by the way.

Dougie, you are a stalking nut case with decades of consistent
history. Again, seek treatment.

no way to reply. just more idiot.

And yet you reply. 'Just more idiot' is what you do, after all.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine