-   Astro Pictures (
-   -   ASTRO: NGC 5112 (

Stefan Lilge June 14th 16 10:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NGC 5112 (a rather strange galaxy in CVn) was another target for those nice
clear nights at the beginning of May.
I gathered data in five nights which was a problem because I did not have
flats for all nights and dust donuts moved at an unusual rate between
nights. In one night I even had a new dust donut in spite of fresh flats.
In spite of a lot (by my standards) RGB exposures colour was spurious.

Taken from Berlin with a 10" Meade ACF at f/8 on an AZ-EQ6 mount, Trius
SX694 camera, 28x7.5min L, 15x7.5min RGB each, downsized to 0.62