-   Policy (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SN15 Hop Test Spoiler Alert (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=228236)

David Spain May 5th 21 11:44 PM

SN15 Hop Test Spoiler Alert

So far so good.

What I thought might have been a fire at the base of the rocket, might
have been an intentional methane flare off. The computer I was watching
it from didn't have audio. Anyway about 10 minutes after landing and it
looks like the fire is out and the rocket is just venting off gasses.

Cautious Congratulations SpaceX!

Dave

David Spain May 5th 21 11:47 PM

SN15 Hop Test Spoiler Alert

My only complaint was that it doesn't appear SpaceX offered their own
live video feed this time. Video on this flight was pretty jagged,
at least on the NasaSpaceFlight.com YouTube website. Very little
in-flight video available. Just launch and 8 seconds before
landing. Weather conditions and overcast skies prevented ground cameras
from seeing much. But what I could see looked very, very good....

Dave

Jeff Findley[_6_] May 6th 21 03:30 PM

SN15 Hop Test Spoiler Alert

In article ,
says...

My only complaint was that it doesn't appear SpaceX offered their own
live video feed this time. Video on this flight was pretty jagged,
at least on the NasaSpaceFlight.com YouTube website. Very little
in-flight video available. Just launch and 8 seconds before
landing. Weather conditions and overcast skies prevented ground cameras
from seeing much. But what I could see looked very, very good....

I believe they did have official video. It was on the SpaceX website.

Jeff