-   Policy (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N ! (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=228196)

pnn calmagorod April 24th 21 06:34 AM

10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

Dal nostro agente americano sperimentatore Michael:
“Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall. “

-Da Gabriel Socio Asps
“Aspetto che mi contatti lui come gli hai scritto tu di fare; se ritarda mi faccio vivo io.
Quando gli hai scritto dei 10 gr (di spinta di SUB321N ndr) ci sar* rimasto male ;) Precedente mi ha scritto che era riuscito a potenziare F432 ma non so di quanto o altri dettagli.
Ti aggiorno “

-Dal fronte gotha italico fankazzista idrofobo , “no no no no la pnn non esiste , le solite ciarle , la PNN non voler* mai “ :-)
E bbuuuuuuahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Botoli italici del Mar Morto attaccatevi agli alettoni e ai cojoni di Musk ! 😊

E sballo

Sylvia Else[_3_] April 27th 21 06:34 AM

On 24-Apr-21 3:34 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Dal nostro agente americano sperimentatore Michael:
“Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall. “

-Da Gabriel Socio Asps
“Aspetto che mi contatti lui come gli hai scritto tu di fare; se ritarda mi faccio vivo io.
Quando gli hai scritto dei 10 gr (di spinta di SUB321N ndr) ci sar* rimasto male ;) Precedente mi ha scritto che era riuscito a potenziare F432 ma non so di quanto o altri dettagli.
Ti aggiorno “

-Dal fronte gotha italico fankazzista idrofobo , “no no no no la pnn non esiste , le solite ciarle , la PNN non voler* mai “ :-)
E bbuuuuuuahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Botoli italici del Mar Morto attaccatevi agli alettoni e ai cojoni di Musk ! 😊

E sballo

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.

Doctor Who[_2_] April 27th 21 10:00 AM

10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:34:46 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

[...]

you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.

Jeff Findley[_6_] April 28th 21 07:20 PM

10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

In article ,
says...

wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.

you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.

That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

Doctor Who[_2_] April 29th 21 05:14 AM

10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.

you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.

That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

pnn calmagorod April 29th 21 04:48 PM

Dean Markley April 29th 21 07:34 PM

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and no respect for what is obviously quack science.

Greg \(Strider\) Moore April 30th 21 12:43 AM

10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

wrote:
That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff
except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and
no respect for what is obviously quack science.

Agreed.

True. If it were truly being censored we wouldn't be able to publicly laugh
at it!

Jeff

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/

Doctor Who[_2_] April 30th 21 06:23 AM

10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:34:45 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
wrote:

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You just don't know about what you are talking, and you show evidence
of lack of expertise in the matter.