-   Space Station (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Not having much luck are they? (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=224723)

Brian-Gaff October 27th 18 04:35 PM

Not having much luck are they?

The Russians I mean, first somebody bodges it and there is a hole now the
bloomin launch vehicle fails.

Anyone would think somebody was doing it on purpose.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to

Jeff Findley[_6_] October 27th 18 07:02 PM

Not having much luck are they?

In article ,
says...

The Russians I mean, first somebody bodges it and there is a hole now the
bloomin launch vehicle fails.

Anyone would think somebody was doing it on purpose.

In addition to the Soyuz issues, no less than three Progress resupply
vessels have failed to make it to ISS due to problems with its Soyuz
launch vehicle. The recent issue with the crewed Soyuz flight should
come as no surprise. Russia seems to have a systemic quality control
issue with its launch vehicles. The launch record of both Soyuz and
Proton launch vehicles has not been stellar over the last 20 years.

Jeff