-   Satellites (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Orbital elements. Tiangong-1 (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=177177)

Merv September 30th 11 11:48 PM

Orbital elements. Tiangong-1

Does anyone have, or know how to download the orbital
elements for this spacecraft. I want to track it
with Orbitron and look out for it.

Minge.

Skywise October 1st 11 02:51 AM

Orbital elements. Tiangong-1

Merv wrote in news:4e864716$0$29896$c3e8da3
:

Does anyone have, or know how to download the orbital
elements for this spacecraft. I want to track it
with Orbitron and look out for it.

Minge.

http://www.heavens-above.com/

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

RichardF March 28th 13 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merv (Post 1177887)
Does anyone have, or know how to download the orbital
elements for this spacecraft. I want to track it
with Orbitron and look out for it.

Minge.

Huge numbers of orbital elements, in the form of Two-Line Elements (TLEs) are available from www.Celestrak.com. They are grouped in sets, for example the last 30 day's launches.

This TLE format is the one required by most orbit tracking software.

cheers,
Richard