-   Misc (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   satellite identifying (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=30753)

Don Baker July 8th 03 01:41 PM

satellite identifying

You can see which satellites passed in the last few days at:
www.heavens-above.com
This is only for brighter satellites (4 mag. or brighter).

Set up your coordinates, click on 3.5, 4, or 4.5 mag. Then you can click
previous am or pm.
NOTE: if you're seeking a dimmer satellite, this won't be of much help.

--

Don Baker
Go 18, 5 & 14....also 8, 30, 40 & 54

"Tony Vinci" wrote in message
om...
Is there a web site (or program) that I can use to identify satellites
that I have viewed? Not a predicting program but one to identify
already viewed (but unknown) satellites?
Thanks for any advice.
Tony