-   Solar (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wobble (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=207389)

[email protected] December 26th 14 06:20 PM

Wobble

Wobble creates waves in space.All particles WOBBLE. Reason there is no perfect circle.nor TreBert

[email protected] May 14th 15 05:07 PM

Wobble

On Friday, December 26, 2014 at 10:20:46 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Wobble creates waves in space.All particles WOBBLE. Reason there is no perfect circle.nor TreBert

My "SPIN IS IN +WOBBLE=WAves Very short waves act the same as a particle,and the gamma photons prove it. TreBert

[email protected] December 8th 18 11:01 PM

Wobble

On Friday, December 26, 2014 at 10:20:46 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Wobble creates waves in space.All particles WOBBLE. Reason there is no perfect circle.nor TreBert WOW I posted this over three years ago.My Wobble Theory has stood the test of time.I'll be 91 very soon and I'm pushing time as well. Wobble fits well with electrons(vibrations) My "Spin is in theory" ties right in for magnetic fields Force of gravity is now in a closer view in my minds eye. Bert Ps as you know Treb is not posting with me.I miss him.I know not why he's gone