-   Space Station (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Monitoring NASA Daily ISS Report (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=6734)

JimO June 1st 04 01:07 PM

Monitoring NASA Daily ISS Report

NASA is doing a nice job of providing daily one-hour reports of ISS crew
activities,
at 11 AM EDT and repeated 2 or three times later in the day.

It's important that this daily program be listened to -- perhaps via
internet link -- and logged for sharing with all those
interested in fresh news about what's going on.

I hope that space enthusiasts on this newsgroup might find occasional times
to volunteer and monitor these daily reports
and write brief summaries of signifcant disclosures for posting here.

Jim O

Dale June 1st 04 01:21 PM

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:07:26 GMT, "JimO" wrote:

I hope that space enthusiasts on this newsgroup might find occasional times
to volunteer and monitor these daily reports
and write brief summaries of signifcant disclosures for posting here.

Shouldn't/doesn't MSNBC have paid staff monitoring? The Beeb
probably has somebody at Caversham listening, but then probably
nobody ever asks what they're talking about up there :)

Dale

Jacques van Oene June 1st 04 10:33 PM

Monitoring NASA Daily ISS Report

Were can I find these report, I will post them, not much problem for me....

------

Jacques :-)

www.spacepatches.info

JimO schreef in berichtnieuws