-   History (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   best site for daily schedule of rover activity? (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=11447)

bob January 4th 04 05:24 PM

best site for daily schedule of rover activity?

what are the web sites people are using to keep track of the rover's daily
schedule. I am having trouble finding a concise list of mars sunrise,
earthrise, earthset, sunset (and orbiter relay passes)

gotto organize my day, don't want to miss anything....

Christopher M. Jones January 5th 04 02:52 AM

"bob" wrote in message . rr.com...
what are the web sites people are using to keep track of the rover's daily
schedule. I am having trouble finding a concise list of mars sunrise,
earthrise, earthset, sunset (and orbiter relay passes)

gotto organize my day, don't want to miss anything....

Get it straight from the Horse's mouth:
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.html

bob January 5th 04 01:16 PM

best site for daily schedule of rover activity?

i have, but this site is the one that frustrates me the most, there is
nothing on there that tells what the schedule for the day is!

"Christopher M. Jones" wrote in message
om...

. rr.com...