-   Astro Pictures (http://www.spacebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   ASTRO: m1 (http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=166998)

No Name January 15th 11 10:31 PM

ASTRO: m1

hello,

forgot "ASTRO" in the title before, so for those with filters, I repost....

my second attempt at long(er) exposures, now that I have my autoguider
setup.

this is M1, 14x300sec, 10" lx200 f/6.3, ATIK 16HRC, autoguided with orion
starshoot, william optics z80 piggyback. stacked in DSS, saturation is low,
still fiddling with DSS ....

thanks for watching,
Martijn
http://www.xs4all.nl/~martlian

No Name January 15th 11 10:45 PM

ASTRO: m1

1 Attachment(s)
md schreef in bericht ...

Stefan Lilge January 16th 11 10:06 PM

ASTRO: m1

Martijn,

nice sharp image, tracking and focus looks very good. Background is a bit
dark, I guess you have cut off some of the fainter parts...

Stefan