PDA

View Full Version : New Astronomy Community! Enjoy!

July 26th 03, 04:45 PM
http://www.fluidimages.com
I am novice Astronomy, like many..
I have just opened my website, not unlike Yahoo Groups.

It is a Graphical Community, however I have dedicated part of it to
my other hobby, astronomy.

There is a gallery, and such..

Enjoy it, and feel free to post whatever you like, it is a new
community and it is ours!

I have a few of my astro photo's posted.
LX 200 GPS

http://www.fluidimages.com

Jonathan Silverlight
July 29th 03, 08:25 AM
In message >,
writes
>http://www.fluidimages.com
>I am novice Astronomy, like many..
>I have just opened my website, not unlike Yahoo Groups.

He's also posting this to alt.binaries.pictures.astro. Multiple posting,
not cross posting. Three posts, with two different names. I smell a rat.
--
"Roads in space for rockets to travel....four-dimensional roads, curving with
relativity"