PDA

View Full Version : BV and Knisely - Trolls extrordinaire

Frog
July 10th 03, 09:27 PM
In one day, I have been called a troll twice by Knisely
I have been accused(I think) of being a peodphile by
Mac, Accused by BV of tormenting someone I dont even know

They both get their facts wrong and wont admit it....

And they have the cheek to call me a troll!!

And thats not mentioning the hastle hurled at Bert....

David Knisely
July 11th 03, 05:45 AM
Welcome to my killfile.....

Mac
July 11th 03, 08:57 AM
On 10 Jul 2003 22:27:55 +0200, Frog >
wrote:

>In one day, I have been called a troll twice by Knisely
>I have been accused(I think) of being a peodphile by
>Mac, Accused by BV of tormenting someone I dont even know
>They both get their facts wrong and wont admit it....
>And they have the cheek to call me a troll!!
************
No, you do not "think".
Anyway, you have threatened me with an attorney and a lawsuit if
I did not respond to you within twenty-four hours.
I said "go ahead".
Get your attorney, or your lawyer.
Have that person read to you, slowly and carefully, what was
written.
Proceed in you usual rude, supercilious, discourteous manner.
Proceed.
You have made a threat.
Now, proceed....
---Mac.

BenignVanilla
July 11th 03, 02:43 PM
"David Knisely" > wrote in message
> Welcome to my killfile.....

David, I must admit, junior is far too entertaining to just PLONK for now.
*laugh* I keep saying he is an unskilled troller, but it appears, he has
some skill, as I get a good laugh from him just about every day.

BV.

P.S. You may want to retract your post. He may sue you for using the word
'kill'.