PDA

View Full Version : David Knisely Called me a Troll!!

Frog
July 10th 03, 03:48 PM
Amd why?, because I got my facts right, David Knisely
got his wrong yet I am the troll, will he apologise?
of course not, at least we now know not to buy a used
car of him. Totaly unreliable.

Frog
July 10th 03, 08:48 PM
David Knisely > writes:

> Frog posted:
>
> > Amd why?, because I got my facts right, David Knisely
> > got his wrong yet I am the troll, will he apologise?
> > of course not,
>
> I didn't even engage you with a posting, so you do appear to be
> "trolling". Sorry, but the fishing here is lousy.

Yes you should be sorry, and now you call me a troll for
the second time WHY IS THAT David Knisely eh?, because
I was right and you and your cohorts were wrong.

Not one of you has the bottle or guts to stand up and say
yep!, ok I/we were wrong....not one of you....

It's not my fault you and your cohorts got your facts wrong
is it?. How many other of your posts contain innacurate
data and or information?? eh, many I expect...