View Full Version : Re: Nasa ******s

Anonymous
July 8th 03, 06:29 PM
(Ron Baalke) writes:

> European Space Agency
> Science News Release 6-2003
> Paris, France

> Beagle 2 tests successfully completed
>
> On Friday 4 July, and Saturday 5 July 2003, engineers successfully carried out
> overnight tests on the Mars Express lander, Beagle 2.
>
> Ground controllers at the European Space Agency's Operations Centre in
> Darmstadt, Germany, contacted Mars Express at the weekend to carry out the tests
> on the lander, which were rescheduled from two weeks ago. These functional tests
> included uploading software and switching units on and off.
>
> With these tests, the near-Earth phase of the Mars Express payload check-outs is
> almost complete. All instruments, including the lander, have performed as
> expected. Star calibration of some instruments is scheduled for mid-July, which
> marks the first attempt to make scientific measurements. This will also be done
> in the same way when nearer to Mars.
>
> Rudi Schmidt, ESA Mars Express Project Manager, said: "This check-out was a
> marvellous example of complete cooperation between ESA's Mars Express and the
> Beagle lander teams Another major milestone has been achieved successfully. What
> a fantastic feeling!"
>
> For further information please contact:
>
> Rudolf Schmidt, ESA Mars Express Project Manager
> ESA-ESTEC
> Tel: +31 (0)71 565 3603
> E-mail:
>
> Related articles
>
> * Clamps away, Mars Express eases its grip on its lander
> http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEM6BSS1VED_index_0.html
> * Mars Express en route for the Red Planet
> http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEMIKNS1VED_index_0.html
> * Mars Express -- ESA sets ambitious goals for the first European mission to Mars
> http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEMV72S1VED_index_0.html
>
> Related links
>
> * Europe goes to Mars
> http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Mars_Express/index.html
> * ESA Science
> http://www.esa.int/esaSC/index.html
> * Russian Space Agency
> http://www.rosaviakosmos.ru/english/eindex.htm
>
> Media info
>
> * Science News Release
> http://www.esa.int/sci_mediacentre/release2003.html?release=25
>
> IMAGE CAPTION:
> [http://www.esa.int/export/esaCP/SEMZB7XO4HD_index_1.html]
> The Beagle 2 lander, to be carried on ESA's Mars Express, is equipped with a
> suite of instruments designed to look for evidence of life on Mars. Credits: ESA.

Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
could do something NASA cant.....

When you gonna scrap that waste of money the ISS Baalke
eh you know your just there spinning a story, how about
telling the US of A tax payer what their money is being wasted
on!!!!

BenignVanilla
July 8th 03, 07:32 PM
"Anonymous" ]> wrote in message
<snip>

> Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
> could do something NASA cant.....

Er...uh...we have already successfully landed on Mars in the past, so choke
on that FACT.

> When you gonna scrap that waste of money the ISS Baalke
> eh you know your just there spinning a story, how about
> telling the US of A tax payer what their money is being wasted
> on!!!!

Er...uh...the I in ISS stands for International, as in 16 member countries.

I should have guess where you were coming from when I saw your Pro-Bert
post.

BV.

Anonymous
July 9th 03, 09:08 AM
"BenignVanilla" > writes:

> "Anonymous" ]> wrote in message
> <snip>
> >
> > Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
> > could do something NASA cant.....
>
> Er...uh...we have already successfully landed on Mars in the past, so choke
> on that FACT.

Yeah but how many times have you failed to land or even get there???
I supose NASA uses the rule that if they send enough craft then
surely ONE must make it!....

> > When you gonna scrap that waste of money the ISS Baalke
> > eh you know your just there spinning a story, how about
> > telling the US of A tax payer what their money is being wasted
> > on!!!!
>
> Er...uh...the I in ISS stands for International, as in 16 member countries.

Yeah and screwed by one organisation..NASA....

> I should have guess where you were coming from when I saw your Pro-Bert
> post.
>
> BV.

Doug Ellison
July 9th 03, 10:59 AM
> Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
> could do something NASA cant.....

As a brit - this post is just disgusting.

I'm very proud of Beagle 2 - but also exceedingly envious of Nasa's
caperbilites and achievments in this field.

Doug

Doug Ellison
July 9th 03, 12:04 PM
"Roger Hamlett" > wrote in message

> "Doug Ellison" > wrote in message
> >
> > > Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
> > > could do something NASA cant.....
> >
> > As a brit - this post is just disgusting.
> >
> > I'm very proud of Beagle 2 - but also exceedingly envious of Nasa's
> > caperbilites and achievments in this field.
> Yes.
> The nice thing, is that the landers now on their way to Mars, actually
> 'complement' one another quite well. The Beagle 2, is trying to make an
> attempt to look for signatures of life (which was allready tried by the
> Viking landers, but with the knowledge of the day, resulted in rather 'non
> useful' results), while the US landers, are targetted towards Geology, and
> especially looking at the history of some of the formations on the planet.
> To put it mildly, the original poster, needs to increase their medication,
> and realise that in the future, the only way that ships are going to be
> economically possible, is by teams working together (Beagle 2, wouldn't be
> going anywhere without the ESA, or the US). Some of the parts on the
Beagle
> 2, used design help from US teams, and testing facilities only available
in
> the States...

Exactly - airbags were tested in the same facility as the MER airbags.
Some data relay for B2 will occur thru MO2K, and some data relay for the
MERs will occur thru MX

Medication neeed for sure

Doug

Andrew McKay
July 9th 03, 12:09 PM
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:59:27 +0100, "Doug Ellison"
> wrote:

>As a brit - this post is just disgusting.

Same here - I'm glad someone else piped up because it really annoyed
me earlier when I found that a fellow brit had been so discouraging
towards NASA and I've been considering an appropriate response.

Keep up the good work NASA!

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk

Frog
July 9th 03, 01:24 PM
Andrew McKay > writes:

> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:59:27 +0100, "Doug Ellison"
> > wrote:
>
> >As a brit - this post is just disgusting.
>
> Same here - I'm glad someone else piped up because it really annoyed
> me earlier when I found that a fellow brit had been so discouraging
> towards NASA and I've been considering an appropriate response.
>
> Keep up the good work NASA!

Yes your work is so good your going backwards, now NASA doesnt
even have a launch vehicle capable of taking people up to that
tin can in orbit, Well not one that they dare use and is
anywhere near reasonably safe.

I reckon if they really do intend to launch another shuttle
with people on board, I reckon the people at the top of NASA
should be on it, just to reassure everyone that NASA really
does take safety seriously.

Not content with many of NASA's top people quiting and leaving
in disgust what are they going to do for their next trick!.

Actualy what Bert proposed earlier now seems even more better,
just launch the remaining shuttles with NASA management on board
bolt them to that tin can in orbit and fire the lot off
towards Jupiter and have done with it.

Then get back to the glory days of real space exploration
and stop wasting around in low earth orbit doing...er
what do they do??....Maybe Baalke can tell us all exactly
what amazing things and experiments they have been doing
in the tin can this month to justify the huge expense.

Indeed is there actualy anyone in it at the moment?. If
so, what are they doing?, apart from getting extremely bored.

> Andrew
>
> Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
> web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk

Great someone should forward that above link to NASA, they
need all the help they can get.

Frog
July 9th 03, 01:41 PM
"Roger Hamlett" > writes:

> "Doug Ellison" > wrote in message
> >
> > > Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
> > > could do something NASA cant.....
> >
> > As a brit - this post is just disgusting.
> >
> > I'm very proud of Beagle 2 - but also exceedingly envious of Nasa's
> > caperbilites and achievments in this field.
> Yes.
> The nice thing, is that the landers now on their way to Mars, actually
> 'complement' one another quite well. The Beagle 2, is trying to make an
> attempt to look for signatures of life (which was allready tried by the
> Viking landers, but with the knowledge of the day, resulted in rather 'non
> useful' results), while the US landers, are targetted towards Geology, and
> especially looking at the history of some of the formations on the planet.
> To put it mildly, the original poster, needs to increase their medication,
> and realise that in the future, the only way that ships are going to be
> economically possible, is by teams working together (Beagle 2, wouldn't be
> going anywhere without the ESA, or the US). Some of the parts on the Beagle
> 2, used design help from US teams, and testing facilities only available in
> the States...

Not true, more hype and spin, beagle never crossed the atlantic
for any tests to be carried out, all the required testing facilites
are available this side of the atlantic now and have been for
some time...do you really think that everytime a country wants
to launch or test a sattelite or whatever they have to go to NASA,
I dont think so not anymore and havent for a long time as theres
other facilities available for that sort of thing now.

The US had nothing to do with beagle2.

> Best Wishes

Dosco Jones
July 9th 03, 04:38 PM
"Frog" > wrote in message

<crap snipped>

Now you're just being a bore.

<plonk>

Frog
July 9th 03, 04:57 PM
"Doug Ellison" > writes:

> > Not true, more hype and spin, beagle never crossed the atlantic
> > for any tests to be carried out, all the required testing facilites
> > are available this side of the atlantic now and have been for
> > some time...do you really think that everytime a country wants
> > to launch or test a sattelite or whatever they have to go to NASA,
> > I dont think so not anymore and havent for a long time as theres
> > other facilities available for that sort of thing now.
> >
> > The US had nothing to do with beagle2.
>
> Out and out lie
>
> The airbag system was tested in the very same test facility in the USA that
> the american rovers, and pathfinder before it had their airbags tested. It
> is the ONLY facility of its kind in the WORLD and the ONLY place that such a
> test could occur.

Ah so its only the airbags then, earlier you were going on about
beagle itself being tested over there, anyone reading your earlier
post would come away thinking beagle was built by, tested by
and tested all in the US. Look we know you americans love to
exagerate, like how you won the war singlehandedly etc, and
how you captured the enigma machine(I think not) but get a grip
will you. What with the russians we dont need NASA for anything.
NASA are now a two bit player in this game, and of course the
Chinese and Japs well what more can I say, NASA who??

Do you know what ESA is?, its a space agency, not some mickey mouse
outfit, it is a full blown space agency and has everything a space
agency should have, INC testing facilities, same for the good Russians
so who needs NASA?? only the americans by the sound of it....Go on
make a movie about it I'll enjoy laughing all the way through it...

> Stop talking compelte rubbish you idiot

Stop over inflating your importance

> Doug

BenignVanilla
July 9th 03, 06:18 PM
"Frog" > wrote in message
<snip>
> Ah so its only the airbags then, earlier you were going on about
> beagle itself being tested over there, anyone reading your earlier
> post would come away thinking beagle was built by, tested by
> and tested all in the US.
<snip>
Nope, not accurate. In fact his post specifically mentioned the airbags. The
poster did not portend to say the Beagle was built here, only that NASA had
a hand in the process.
<snip>

I'd say you were one of the worst trolls I have ever seen, but for some
reason, I keep responding, so I guess you have some skill. Damn trolls,
they're like car accidents. You just have to look.

BV.

Frog
July 9th 03, 06:51 PM
"BenignVanilla" > writes:

> "Frog" > wrote in message
> <snip>
> > Ah so its only the airbags then, earlier you were going on about
> > beagle itself being tested over there, anyone reading your earlier
> > post would come away thinking beagle was built by, tested by
> > and tested all in the US.
> <snip>
> Nope, not accurate. In fact his post specifically mentioned the airbags. The
> poster did not portend to say the Beagle was built here, only that NASA had
> a hand in the process.

Absolute rubbish, post the evidence or proof that beagle was ever
taken to NASA for testing of any sort or even its airbags. Our
budget would not allow for it anyways. Do you know how we had
to test the parachute for beagle2?? eh, no I thought not
so I'll tell you, money was so damn tight they got a hot air
balloon in the english countryside, invited a few tv camera
crews along to film it cos yes cash was so short they used this
test for publicity purposes too, they took off in the ballon
and literaly flung the parachute with a simulated weight on the
end over the side to test the parachute, does that soud like we
had the money to fly the whole setup over to NASA??, no it
never went anywhere near NASA.

Even if we had the money there was still no need to go to
Nasa for anything it could all be done this side of the
atlantic.

Get your bloody facts right lad.

> <snip>
>
> I'd say you were one of the worst trolls I have ever seen, but for some
> reason, I keep responding, so I guess you have some skill. Damn trolls,
> they're like car accidents. You just have to look.
>
> BV.

BenignVanilla
July 9th 03, 07:03 PM
"Frog" > wrote in message
<snip>
> Absolute rubbish, post the evidence or proof that beagle was ever
> taken to NASA for testing of any sort or even its airbags. Our
> budget would not allow for it anyways. Do you know how we had
> to test the parachute for beagle2?? eh, no I thought not
> so I'll tell you, money was so damn tight they got a hot air
> balloon in the english countryside, invited a few tv camera
> crews along to film it cos yes cash was so short they used this
> test for publicity purposes too, they took off in the ballon
> and literaly flung the parachute with a simulated weight on the
> end over the side to test the parachute, does that soud like we
> had the money to fly the whole setup over to NASA??, no it
> never went anywhere near NASA.
<snip
> Get your bloody facts right lad.
<snip>

First of all, I never said NSA participated in the tests, I was simply
addressing your erroneous attack of what the poster said. Clearly, you were
attacking for troll purposes and nothing more, as evidenced by your
continued beating of this horse. Secondly the very first hit I found on
google, by a UK site, describes the testing of the airbags in Ohio, and the
new improved chutes in Arizona.

You lad, need to your facts straight.

You had a good troll going, but it's boring now.

PLONK

BV.

David Knisely
July 9th 03, 08:16 PM
HI there. You posted:

> I'd say you were one of the worst trolls I have ever seen, but for some
> reason, I keep responding, so I guess you have some skill. Damn trolls,
> they're like car accidents. You just have to look.

ROTF!! "just have to look", that's a good one BV! Both Anonymous and
Frog fall into the troll category. Clear skies to you.
--
David W. Knisely
Prairie Astronomy Club: http://www.prairieastronomyclub.org

* July 27-Aug. 1st, 2003, Merritt Reservoir *
* http://www.NebraskaStarParty.org *

Mac
July 10th 03, 01:07 AM
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:29:45 GMT, Anonymous
]> wrote:
>Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
>could do something NASA cant.....

>When you gonna scrap that waste of money the ISS Baalke
>eh you know your just there spinning a story, how about
>telling the US of A tax payer what their money is being wasted
>on!!!!
************* ********
Poor little troll.
Just as Daniel Joseph Min, he must use the Annonymous ReMailer's
so favored by pedophiles and others who fear the light of day and
must seek the shadows to cast their aspersions in the desperate
hopes of enhancing their own image...
---Mac

Frog
July 10th 03, 01:52 PM
David Knisely > writes:

> HI there. You posted:
>
> > I'd say you were one of the worst trolls I have ever seen, but for some
> > reason, I keep responding, so I guess you have some skill. Damn trolls,
> > they're like car accidents. You just have to look.
>
> ROTF!! "just have to look", that's a good one BV! Both Anonymous and
> Frog fall into the troll category. Clear skies to you.

Troll eh, how can that be when I'm rigth, read my lips lad
and learn something.

The airbags and parachute these morons are reffering to were not
ours, they belonged to NASA. They were left overs from NASA's
own testing of their own craft, indeed they may have been
several years old. The airbags failed testing, no doubt due
to their age and sitting around in some warehouse for ages.

The parachute was not designed for beagles weight as it was
desiged by NASA for one of their own craft. It was decided
that the parachute would not be suitable as it was designed
to carry a different weight and it was felt that we could
make our own parachute that was lighter in itself and
designed soley for beagles weight.

The beagle2 team were strapped for cash, appeals went out
they begged and borrowed and used what they could, NASA
offered the airbags and parachute(for a price) but were found
to be of no use so we had to make our own. NASA probably spent
more on the original design and construction of those airbags
than the beagle2's teams whole budget of 30 million pounds.
Indeed most of that 30 million pounds hasnt even been raised
yet!!.

Beagle was built on a wing and a prayer, on the never
never, buy now pay later. Most of that 30 millon still
needs to be raised. Cash was so short that most
people who built it did so with no payment/wage as
there was no money, they gave there time for free,
a lot of british companies also gave free help and assistance.

But even though these problems would have detered many
we carried on regardless, even as late as last year
the team were desperate for just 10 thousand pounds to keep
the project going and had to beg and beg for it.

Fortunately Colin Pillinger has been given a knighthood
for his achievement in building beagle and I hope one
day he tells the whole sorry story of the disgracefull
way the government and most of british industry didnt
want to know about beagle. He had to fight every step
of the way, sometimes for the most small amounts of
money to keep the project going.

For 30 million pounds I think it was a marvolous acheivement.
And if you think so too then maybe you would like to dip
into your pocket and send any donations to the open
university as they now need to pay off the debts.

If Beagle actualy lands on mars in one piece it will
be a miracle and an achevement in itself and even I
will start to beleive in miracles. If it actualy
works after landing I will start to beleive their
is a god!. If it doesnt do either, which is
most likely, dont blame the team, they begged and
borrowed all they could and did their best with
virtualy no funds at times.

In true british style we sent it on its way, will
it do its job?, probably not but it was a bloody good
try.

> --
> David W. Knisely
> Prairie Astronomy Club: http://www.prairieastronomyclub.org
> Hyde Memorial Observatory: http://www.hydeobservatory.info/

> * Attend the 10th Annual NEBRASKA STAR PARTY *
> * July 27-Aug. 1st, 2003, Merritt Reservoir *
> * http://www.NebraskaStarParty.org *

Frog
July 10th 03, 03:54 PM
Mac > writes:

> On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:29:45 GMT, Anonymous
> ]> wrote:
> >Yeah I bet that stuck in your NASA throat eh Baalke!!....That us Brits
> >could do something NASA cant.....
>
> >When you gonna scrap that waste of money the ISS Baalke
> >eh you know your just there spinning a story, how about
> >telling the US of A tax payer what their money is being wasted
> >on!!!!
> ************* ********
> Poor little troll.
> Just as Daniel Joseph Min, he must use the Annonymous ReMailer's
> so favored by pedophiles and others who fear the light of day and
> must seek the shadows to cast their aspersions in the desperate
> hopes of enhancing their own image...

Are you saying I am a pedophile???. Copy of post taken
lawyers in the wings waiting........

I'll give you twenty four hours to retract that accusation
or get yourself a good lawyer.

> ---Mac

Mac
July 10th 03, 10:03 PM

************************ ************************
>Are you saying I am a pedophile???. Copy of post taken
>lawyers in the wings waiting........
>I'll give you twenty four hours to retract that accusation
>or get yourself a good lawyer.
********************* **************
Go ahead.
I have a good lawyer.
Go consult your attorney, or lawyer, or solicitor, or, whatever.
Have the person carefully read what was written.
If they wish to then pursue, when you have the pertinent
documents, I will then give you the address on the Reservation.
You may then have your person serve the papers, getting
permission from the Agency to come onto our land.
Considering the level of your previous "comments", if you wish,
please continue.
Should things be resolved in my favor I shall return the
compliment to you by then ascertaining feasibility for fees, etc.
So, you go ahead.
I will not need any twenty-four hours to retract what I stated.
But, again, if you wish to use an Annoymous ReMailer as others,
that is your choice to hide behind such when making the kind of
comments in which you indulge...
---<ac

Mac
July 11th 03, 08:50 AM

**************** *******************
>So you are confirming that you are accusing me of being a pedophile
>It doesnt matter what I posted earlier, all that matters is you
>are accusing me of being a pedophile with no evidence whatsoever.
> I dont care how good your lawyer is as I know you cannot produce
>any evidence to back up your claims, therefor I cant lose, and I
>dont care where your living. me using an anon remailer is no defence
>for your false and criminal accusations.
>
>What I said befor is irrelevent and inadmisable as it has nothing
>to do with your criminal accusations. Only what you say now and
>after your criminal post is admissable, including your followup
>and confirmation of your accusations. Before you say any more
>and make it worse for yourself(if that could be possible) I sugest
>you seek legal advice ASAP.
>
>I'll have my lawyer apply to court for a warrent to your ISP
>to obtain your details and they will take it from there.
>
>You must be ill, I hope your not going to use diminished responsibilty
>for your defense.
>
>See you in court, eventualy...
>> ---<ac
*************** ***********
Once again, go to your attorney, or your lawyer, or your
solicitor.
Have them read, carefully and slowly, what was written.

As you have threatened to do this, do so.
Once you have filed, give the name of your attorney and his
address.
I will verify he exists, at the address, and is admitted "to the
bar."
I will then make it even easier for him and for you.
I will then present him, at his office, specifics for serving me.
But, again, given your manner in approaching the Newsgroup, and
your apparent lack of reading skills, please do follow through
with your threat.
Please do consult with the attorney, or the lawyer.
Again, have them carefully read to you what was written.
Then, perhaps, you might, while pursuing this, consider a class
in manners, in courtesy...
I trust that you shall see your attorney or your lawyer either on
Friday or on Monday so you may begin??
---Mac

Frog
July 11th 03, 12:20 PM
Mac > writes:

> [...]
> Have them read, carefully and slowly, what was written.
>
> As you have threatened to do this, do so.
> Once you have filed, give the name of your attorney and his
> address.
> I will verify he exists, at the address, and is admitted "to the
> bar."
> I will then make it even easier for him and for you.
> I will then present him, at his office, specifics for serving me.
> But, again, given your manner in approaching the Newsgroup, and
> your apparent lack of reading skills, please do follow through
> with your threat.
> Please do consult with the attorney, or the lawyer.
> Again, have them carefully read to you what was written.
> Then, perhaps, you might, while pursuing this, consider a class
> in manners, in courtesy...
> I trust that you shall see your attorney or your lawyer either on

I'm afraid you dont understand how it works. And you dont seem
to understand the seriousness of your accusation.

Monday actualy and its already begun, In a phone call from my
people regarding my faxes to them they explained that it can be
done and surprisingly its not that difficult to do aparantly.

My people get colleagues in your ISP's duristiction to file
a charge of defamtaion and or slander/libel as the last two
come under the first youll probably only be charged with
the former. The court then issues an order to your ISP
for your details. Then you will be served with the charges.

It is up to you to then contact your lawyers/representatives
or do whatever you want. Wether you apear in court to answer
the charge against you is up to you, you could find yourself
in contempt if you dont. I would imagine under the circumstances
and as you will have no evidence to back up your claim that I am
a pedophile your lawyer will probably tell you to apear and
apologise and admit you got it wrong. Then costs against you
will be requested.

Unfortunately I have been advised that this could take
many months, it will not take weeks to resolve.

I have also been advised not to converse with you any further
on this matter as it could be construed that I have led you
on to make further allegations. The phone call letter or kock
at the door will be comming but it may be a while yet. You
know how lawyers like to drag things out
and as youll be ultimately paying for mine and yours and
my costs and any compensation..well what can I say.

I will know more on Monday but as I say I cannot discuss
this any further with you. All I can now do is sit back and
wait and report any further allegations you make. I also
have to report to my people copies of any further posts you make
regarding this allegation. Including your post above.

No further correspondence will be entered into with you.

> ---Mac

BenignVanilla
July 11th 03, 02:41 PM
"Frog" > wrote in message
<snip>
> I'm afraid you dont understand how it works. And you dont seem
> to understand the seriousness of your accusation.

Just curious...if I were to refer to people that use remailers to SPAM
newsgroups, as jackasses, would you sue me for comparing you to a beast of
burden?

> Monday actualy and its already begun, In a phone call from my
> people regarding my faxes to them they explained that it can be
> done and surprisingly its not that difficult to do aparantly.
>
> My people get colleagues in your ISP's duristiction to file
> a charge of defamtaion and or slander/libel as the last two
> come under the first youll probably only be charged with
> the former. The court then issues an order to your ISP
> for your details. Then you will be served with the charges.

What he said was not slander...He never never stated anything as fact, so I
don't see how it is slanderous. You my friend are a horrible troll. Not very
skilled.

> It is up to you to then contact your lawyers/representatives
> or do whatever you want. Wether you apear in court to answer
> the charge against you is up to you, you could find yourself
> in contempt if you dont. I would imagine under the circumstances
> and as you will have no evidence to back up your claim that I am
> a pedophile your lawyer will probably tell you to apear and
> apologise and admit you got it wrong. Then costs against you
> will be requested.
>
> Unfortunately I have been advised that this could take
> many months, it will not take weeks to resolve.
>
> I have also been advised not to converse with you any further
> on this matter as it could be construed that I have led you
> on to make further allegations. The phone call letter or kock
> at the door will be comming but it may be a while yet.

WHAT!?!?!? You are going to send a kock to his door? That sounds like sexual
harrasment. Please keep your kock to yourself, it does not belong in this
NG.

>You
> know how lawyers like to drag things out
> and as youll be ultimately paying for mine and yours and
> my costs and any compensation..well what can I say.
>
> I will know more on Monday but as I say I cannot discuss
> this any further with you. All I can now do is sit back and
> wait and report any further allegations you make. I also
> have to report to my people copies of any further posts you make
> regarding this allegation. Including your post above.

Your crack team of lawyers expects you to report on what happens here? They
are not data collecting for the case? Sounds like they are pretty sucky
lawyers to me.

BV.

Frog
July 11th 03, 03:16 PM
"BenignVanilla" > writes:

> "Frog" > wrote in message
> <snip>
> > I'm afraid you dont understand how it works. And you dont seem
> > to understand the seriousness of your accusation.
>
> Just curious...if I were to refer to people that use remailers to SPAM
> newsgroups, as jackasses, would you sue me for comparing you to a beast of
> burden?

Being accused of one of the most hideous and despicable of
crimes is not a funny matter. I suspect most people here
if accused of such a hidious crime would follow the same
action I am.

> > Monday actualy and its already begun, In a phone call from my
> > people regarding my faxes to them they explained that it can be
> > done and surprisingly its not that difficult to do aparantly.
> >
> > My people get colleagues in your ISP's duristiction to file
> > a charge of defamtaion and or slander/libel as the last two
> > come under the first youll probably only be charged with
> > the former. The court then issues an order to your ISP
> > for your details. Then you will be served with the charges.
>
> What he said was not slander...He never never stated anything as fact, so I
> don't see how it is slanderous. You my friend are a horrible troll. Not very
> skilled.

I'll go with what my people tell me thanks, I doubt I will
ever need legal assistance from you....It may not be slander
but it was sure defamation and I have had that confirmed thank you
by those who know and not some usenet troll such as yourself.
Slander comes under the defamation laws so there may be
two instead of one charge, that will be determined but there
is no doubt from my people that at least one charge will be brought
in due course.

> > It is up to you to then contact your lawyers/representatives
> > or do whatever you want. Wether you apear in court to answer
> > the charge against you is up to you, you could find yourself
> > in contempt if you dont. I would imagine under the circumstances
> > and as you will have no evidence to back up your claim that I am
> > a pedophile your lawyer will probably tell you to apear and
> > apologise and admit you got it wrong. Then costs against you
> > will be requested.
> >
> > Unfortunately I have been advised that this could take
> > many months, it will not take weeks to resolve.
> >
> > I have also been advised not to converse with you any further
> > on this matter as it could be construed that I have led you
> > on to make further allegations. The phone call letter or kock
> > at the door will be comming but it may be a while yet.
>
> WHAT!?!?!? You are going to send a kock to his door? That sounds like sexual
> harrasment. Please keep your kock to yourself, it does not belong in this
> NG.

Troll.....

> >You
> > know how lawyers like to drag things out
> > and as youll be ultimately paying for mine and yours and
> > my costs and any compensation..well what can I say.
> >
> > I will know more on Monday but as I say I cannot discuss
> > this any further with you. All I can now do is sit back and
> > wait and report any further allegations you make. I also
> > have to report to my people copies of any further posts you make
> > regarding this allegation. Including your post above.
>
> Your crack team of lawyers expects you to report on what happens here? They
> are not data collecting for the case? Sounds like they are pretty sucky
> lawyers to me.

Of course I have been instructed to report any instance of the
accuser repeating or commenting on their allegation, thats just
common sense.....you really need to give reality a chance lad.
If he/she repeats the allegation of course I will report it
and send full faxed copy of the repeated allegation including
full header information, I would be a fool not to as it can
only help my case.

> BV.

Frog
July 11th 03, 04:42 PM
"BenignVanilla" > writes:

> "Frog" > wrote in message
> <snip>
> > Being accused of one of the most hideous and despicable of
> > crimes is not a funny matter. I suspect most people here
> > if accused of such a hidious crime would follow the same
> > action I am.
> <snip>
>
> For the record...I think frogs are slimey little creatures.

For the record I think kids should be banned from usenet....

You done yourself no favours over the last couple of days
lad, no ones gonna take anything you say from now on
seriously.

> BV.

Frog
July 11th 03, 06:51 PM
"BenignVanilla" > writes:

> "Frog" > wrote in message
> >
> > "BenignVanilla" > writes:
> >
> > > "Frog" > wrote in message
> > > <snip>
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > For the record...I think frogs are slimey little creatures.
> >
> > For the record I think kids should be banned from usenet....
> >
> > You done yourself no favours over the last couple of days
> > lad, no ones gonna take anything you say from now on
> > seriously.
>
> How disappointing. I hope you for one put me in your killfile.

LOL, I have no intentions of killfilling anyone lad, least of
all you, other wise I would not be in a postion to point out
your erronous posts to others, admittedly I may choose to
ignore most of your posts but rest assured I'm watching
and waiting to jump...

> BV.

BenignVanilla
July 11th 03, 07:21 PM
"Frog" > wrote in message
<snip>
> LOL, I have no intentions of killfilling anyone lad, least of
> all you, other wise I would not be in a postion to point out
> your erronous posts to others, admittedly I may choose to
> ignore most of your posts but rest assured I'm watching
> and waiting to jump...
<snip>

That sounds great. I have no problem with someone maturely pointing out any
errors that I may make. That will only serve to enhance the quality of the
group.

BV.

Frog
July 12th 03, 01:55 PM
Mac > writes:

> Fine.
> You have made your threat.

It is not a threat.

> Now, take action.

I told you yesterday its already underway...

> And, no, it does not need to take "months"

I have been advised it may well take months, lawyers
and courts are not the fasted things on earth you know.

> All you have to do is let the Newsgroup know when your attorney
> or your solicitor or your lawyer has everything drawn up.

I dont let the newsgroup know anything, you show a complete
lack of understanding of this process, I explained yesterday
what is going to happen as was told to me over the phone
by my people after reading my faxes....I wil know more
on Monday I expect...

> Give the name of your legal representative.

I dont give you that information, Your people can contact
my people if they want once you have recived the charge/s
against you. There is no reason for your people to contact
mine or vice versa, it doesnt work like that.

> Give the address and telephone of your legal representative.

See above....

> Either I or my representative will contact this person and help
> expedite delivery.

Again you are showing a completet lack of how this works

> That is NOT DISCUSSING THIS FURTHER.

Oh really, in your post you have reposted your
allegation again, you reposted it, now I
have to forward that to my people as it looks
as though you have indeed repeated the allegation...

I sugest you seek proper legal advice BEFOR you comment
on this any further because at the moment your digging
a bigger hole for yourself.

> That is simply helping expedite the matter.

The matter is and will be dealt with, I'm in no hurry.

> However, please do show the person exactly what was written.

Are you reading what I have said befor because it doesnt
seem that you are....

> And have them carefully read it while you continue hiding behind
> your Annonymous Remailer while making your comments.
> You have made your threat: now, please take action.

Again it is not a threat, and action has begun, I dont
know how manny times I am going to have to say that
until it sinks in with you.

YOU need legal advice, they will no doubt tell you
whatever you do dont repeat the allegation or comment
on it for a third time!!.

> Prompt action.

Maybe not Prompt, but it is action.....

> ---Mac

Mac
July 15th 03, 06:13 AM
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:06:40 GMT, Wally Anglesea™

************* ********
> Poor little troll.
> Just as Daniel Joseph Min, he must use the Annonymous ReMailer's
> so favored by pedophiles and others who fear the light of day and
> must seek the shadows to cast their aspersions in the desperate
> hopes of enhancing their own image...
---Mac
******************* **************
LITTLE FROGGY...
>>Are you saying I am a pedophile???. Copy of post taken
>>lawyers in the wings waiting........
>>
>>I'll give you twenty four hours to retract that accusation
>>or get yourself a good lawyer.
****************************
W. Anglesea:
>He hasn't called you a pedophile, but he's shown you up as an idiot.
************* ***********
Well, thank you.
It wasn't too difficult to show that person as an idiot; as a
blustering, supercilious lad... Most of that effort was done
by himself.
Did you note his problems with distinguishing "your" and "you are
=you're"... and in a post spelling "hassle" as "hastle" ??
That probably indicates his grade level while on school break.

I find it amazing that you, and at least the other ten or twelve
people sending me a message, were able to read what was stated
and yet this one critter, and his "attorney", or his "solicitor",
or, whatever, apparently are not able to do so....

It was interesting that most of those writing were also getting a
chuckle out of LITTLE FROGGY's hiding beyind his Annonymous
ReMailer, threatening an attorney, and refusing to divulge the
name of the attorney to help expedite his "actions".
Oh, well.
By the way, Mr. Anglesea, keep posting. I do enjoy working
through the information you provide
---Mac