PDA

View Full Version : Planet positions

Martin Frederick
July 8th 03, 02:20 PM
Hi

Is there any website that shows a cool 3d type picture of our planet
positions in relation to one another and the sun ? Even better, is there a
website that allows you to go forward in time and show in 3D the relation of
planets..?

Regards
Martin.

radowning
July 8th 03, 07:35 PM
Try this: www.cpac.org.uk

Install it yourself, and it'll give a heliocentric view from your browser
any time you want.

--
Rob
Lat +37.5583333