PDA

View Full Version : 12 or 14 Meade

gig50
July 2nd 03, 01:14 AM
Anyone have any comments on which one is more desirable if money were no
object? Reliability? Optics?

herbert glazier
November 5th 16, 08:13 PM
On Tuesday, July 1, 2003 at 5:14:19 PM UTC-7, gig50 wrote:
> Anyone have any comments on which one is more desirable if money were no
> object? Reliability? Optics?

I have $1800 Meade Will sell it cheap.Trebert

herbert glazier
November 5th 16, 08:14 PM
On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 5:21:04 AM UTC-7, SteveGG wrote:
> Personally, my Wife and I use a very high quality (Astro-Phyaics) fast
> f/5.6, 105 mm refractor. Very nice size and easy to work with.

I have a $1800 Meade.Even plugs in to TV. Make an offer and its yours. treBert