PDA

View Full Version : RAW CCD FITS images?

Jasem Mutlaq
March 2nd 04, 03:20 PM
Hello, I'm writing a simple image reduction app for FITS and was looking for
several FITS raw images that includes the original image, dark frame, and
the flat field.

I tried googling but I only found one such sample, all the other fits are
posted as processed already. Thanks for any help.

Clear skies,
Jasem

--
KStars Desktop Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars

Thomas Juerges
March 3rd 04, 01:04 PM
Dear Jasem,

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:20:10 +0000, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:

> Hello, I'm writing a simple image reduction app for FITS and was looking for
> several FITS raw images that includes the original image, dark frame, and
> the flat field.
>
> I tried googling but I only found one such sample, all the other fits are
> posted as processed already. Thanks for any help.

you should give the ESO archive a try. Link:
http://archive.eso.org/archive/public_datasets.html

Regards,
Thomas