PDA

View Full Version : PHOTO OF THE WEEK, NGC2024

Jack Schmidling
March 2nd 04, 04:42 AM
It's that time of year again when we update our Orion page.

The first for this year is a wide field image of the Flame Nebula and
the Horse Head taken in hydrogen alpha light and green and blue for
the color.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK... http://schmidling.netfirms.com/weekly.htm
HOME, Astro, Beer, Cheese, http://schmidling.netfirms.com

Richard Crisp
March 2nd 04, 02:28 PM
"Jack Schmidling" > wrote in message
om...
> It's that time of year again when we update our Orion page.
>
> The first for this year is a wide field image of the Flame Nebula and
> the Horse Head taken in hydrogen alpha light and green and blue for
> the color.
>
> js

Nice image, Jack. Thanks for sharing.

O'Ryan Wells
March 4th 04, 03:46 PM
"Richard Crisp" > wrote in message
om...

> "Jack Schmidling" > wrote in message
> om...
> > It's that time of year again when we update our Orion page.
> >
> > The first for this year is a wide field image of the Flame Nebula and
> > the Horse Head taken in hydrogen alpha light and green and blue for
> > the color.
> >
> > js
>

> Nice image, Jack. Thanks for sharing.

Indeed, seconded.