PDA

View Full Version : Motors on your dob...

BenignVanilla
February 6th 04, 02:52 PM
How popular is the task of adding motors to a dob? I have read a few web
sites about it, and I wonder how often people actually do it. I am
contemplating putting something together for my dob, so I can slew it with
my laptop.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

1&1 news