PDA

View Full Version : PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cloudy Nights

Jack Schmidling
February 3rd 04, 06:34 PM
People frequently ask what I do when it's cloudy. A quick browse of my web
site provides many answers but I thought it would be fun to share my most
recent foray into "how things work".

js

PHOTO OF THE WEEK... http://schmidling.netfirms.com/weekly.htm
HOME, Astro, Beer, Cheese, http://schmidling.netfirms.com

David Nakamoto
February 3rd 04, 06:56 PM
Nice work Jack! I see you're into expensive hobbies? ^_^
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to Man.
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
Between Science and superstition
And it lies between the pit of Man's fears
and the Sunlight of his knowledge.
It is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area that might be called. . . The Twilight Zone.

om...