PDA

View Full Version : Venus...again!


Sandro N
January 31st 04, 01:06 AM
Dear all

The image of Venus has been improved ulteriorly with the decomposition of
other AVI.
I'm sorry for this other message and I indicate the link directed :

http://tecnologic.altervista.org/ven27012004.jpg

Thanks to all for attention

Regards
Sandro N.
personal page:
http://tecnologic.altervista.org

Sandro N
January 31st 04, 03:26 PM
"Sandro N" > ha scritto nel messaggio
...
> Dear all
>
> The image of Venus has been improved ulteriorly with the decomposition of
> other AVI.
> I'm sorry for this other message and I indicate the link directed :
>
> http://tecnologic.altervista.org/ven27012004.jpg
>
> Thanks to all for attention
>
> Regards
> Sandro N.
> personal page:
> http://tecnologic.altervista.org
>
>
I'm sorry ;-(

http://tecnologic.altervista.org/ven270104.jpg

Starry skies

Sandro N.

David Nakamoto
February 1st 04, 08:08 AM
Very nice image Sandro !

I'm going to try my hand also after seeing your image. Is it me, or does
it show some vague features on the disk next to and extending from the
terminator? I've read reports of vague features being seen, and I don't
mean the fine lines Lowell and others saw.

Venus, here I come !
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to Man.
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
Between Science and superstition
And it lies between the pit of Man's fears
and the Sunlight of his knowledge.
It is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area that might be called. . . The Twilight Zone.


----------------------------------------------------------------------


"Sandro N" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Sandro N" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> ...
> > Dear all
> >
> > The image of Venus has been improved ulteriorly with the decomposition
of
> > other AVI.
> > I'm sorry for this other message and I indicate the link directed :
> >
> > http://tecnologic.altervista.org/ven27012004.jpg
> >
> > Thanks to all for attention
> >
> > Regards
> > Sandro N.
> > personal page:
> > http://tecnologic.altervista.org
> >
> >
> I'm sorry ;-(
>
> http://tecnologic.altervista.org/ven270104.jpg

Sandro N
February 3rd 04, 05:27 PM
"David Nakamoto" > ha scritto nel messaggio
...
> Very nice image Sandro !

Thanks David !!

>
> I'm going to try my hand also after seeing your image. Is it me, or
does
> it show some vague features on the disk next to and extending from the
> terminator?

It's difficult to say if there are details .
I think maybe impossible(30 degrees of height). Perhaps there is only
various Albedo .


> I've read reports of vague features being seen, and I don't
> mean the fine lines Lowell and others saw.

I'm sorry but I do not know nothing of the argument. ;-)

>
> Venus, here I come !

Hi David

Sandro N.
http://tecnologic.altervista.org