PDA

View Full Version : where can I find info?

Bruce
January 24th 04, 05:34 AM
Hi All,

I want to develop an application where the user can input telescope,
camera/CCD, film format & speed, and object(from a list). The application
will determine exposure, image size on the film plane, etc. I already have
data for an extensive list of objects with mag & apparent size so I can
figure the object's surface brightness but I need a resource for photography
and optics formulas so I can calculate the effects of f-stop, film speed,
etc on exposure, and a formula for determining image size.

Thanks,

Bruce