PDA

View Full Version : Ann: Fits Previewer Software for Windows

Eddie Trimarchi
January 13th 04, 03:07 AM
Hi All,
I've just uploaded a beta of some new software I've called Fits4Win and you
are all welcome to try it out.

It's primarily designed to allow fast and easy viewing of Fits files from
Windows Explorer and consists of a Windows Explorer extension that allows
thumbnail viewing of Fits files from within Explorer and Viewer window which
allows some stretching and pixel value inspection, as well as a Fits Header
viewer.

It's been handy for me, so others may find a use for it too.

You can read the docs and download it from
http://astroshed.com/fits4win/fits4win.htm

It requires .Net and Windows installer v2 to install and run. Please read
the installation notes in the online doc for details.

All the best,

Regards,

Eddie Trimarchi
www.astroshed.com