PDA

View Full Version : Wavelength filters

Jeff Bryant
December 28th 03, 06:18 AM
Before the Holiday, you asked about filters for Neon. I just found a
site that makes custom filters, although they seem to be just getting
around to getting their website up. They have phone numbers and mailing
addresses listed.

http://www.customscientific.com/

Also, here's another that's more professional looking:

http://www.andcorp.com/

Not sure what their prices are like since they don't list the prices
online for custom filters for the most part. You'll need a custom
filter made.

-Jeff

Richard Crisp
December 28th 03, 07:12 AM
"Jeff Bryant" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s04...
> Before the Holiday, you asked about filters for Neon. I just found a
> site that makes custom filters, although they seem to be just getting
> around to getting their website up. They have phone numbers and mailing
> addresses listed.
>
> http://www.customscientific.com/

that's who I bought my narrowband filters from. They take a long time to
make them and they are costly. And yes, they are custom made.

Richard

Jeff Bryant
December 30th 03, 03:41 AM
Thanks for the response. I actually didn't mean to post this to this
group, but to a colleague at work. At least it went to the appropriate
group. I'm actually a little stumped as to how I did this. Thanks
anyway!! :-)

-Jeff