PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here...

skymuffins
November 11th 03, 04:05 PM
Can anyone recommend a decent German EQ mount? I have an old ETX that I
want to put on a better mount. I will be upgrading to a better scope soon,
but for now I would like a multi-purpose EQ for doing some digital camera
imaging & ETX/Quickcam imaging. I would like the mount to eventually
support a larger scope
too.

Are the EQ's that Orion has in their catalog any good... because they are
right in my budget. :)

Thanks for the help.

--
- Harrison

Skymuffins
November 11th 03, 07:31 PM
"skymuffins" > wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a decent German EQ mount? I have an old ETX that I
> want to put on a better mount. I will be upgrading to a better scope
soon,
> but for now I would like a multi-purpose EQ for doing some digital camera
> imaging & ETX/Quickcam imaging. I would like the mount to eventually
> support a larger scope
> too.
>
> Are the EQ's that Orion has in their catalog any good... because they are
> right in my budget. :)
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> --
> - Harrison

The first copy went into obilivion while I was offline... I thought it got
deleted... OOOPS! :)