PDA

View Full Version : Saturn on 5 November. My best...

Sandro N
November 11th 03, 07:16 AM
Hi to everyone
I have been put on personal page, my better image than Saturno than this
year,
for the moment.
If you want to see it, you can be connected to the link.
Comments and proposals are always very chip axes
Thanks for yours attention and maybe visits
Sandro N.
personal page:
http://tecnologic.altervista.org

Paul Hyndman
November 11th 03, 11:28 PM
Gorgeous images Sandro... thanks for sharing!!!

Paul

--- http://www.astro-nut.com ---

"Sandro N" > wrote in message
.. .
> Hi to everyone
> I have been put on personal page, my better image than Saturno than this
> year,
> for the moment.
> If you want to see it, you can be connected to the link.
> Comments and proposals are always very chip axes
> Thanks for yours attention and maybe visits
> Sandro N.
> personal page:
> http://tecnologic.altervista.org

Sandro N
November 12th 03, 08:22 PM
"Paul Hyndman" > ha scritto nel messaggio
igy.com...
> Gorgeous images Sandro... thanks for sharing!!!
>
> Paul
>
> --- http://www.astro-nut.com ---
>

> "Sandro N" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > Hi to everyone
> > I have been put on personal page, my better image than Saturno than this
> > year,
> > for the moment.
> > If you want to see it, you can be connected to the link.
> > Comments and proposals are always very chip axes
> > Thanks for yours attention and maybe visits
> > Sandro N.
> > personal page:
> > http://tecnologic.altervista.org

Thanks from your comment! ;-)