PDA

View Full Version : My new image : 14 hours on NGC-6888

JEPobs
September 25th 03, 02:01 AM
Hi Guys

I downloaded my last picture on my web site : the NGC-6888 Nebula.

I've taken this picture with the Gibous Moon in the sky. The total exposure
time for this picture is : 14 hours and 25 minutes.

I realized that on 4 nights. 3 nights with the H-Alpha filter and one night
with the Red filter + the RGB images.

I increased the level of the picture to see the thin nebula in background.

You can see my NGC-6888 image and all the information about it with the link
inside the Popup window displayed with my Homepage at :

http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao

Enjoy !!

Friendship,

Florent

--------------
CCD ALTAZ & AO web site : http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao

Pithiviers Le Vieil/Jouy-En-Pithiverais--------FRANCE

My USA web site : http://members.aol.com/JEPobs/poiget.htm

Michael Richmann
September 25th 03, 06:39 AM
JEPobs wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> I downloaded my last picture on my web site : the NGC-6888 Nebula.
>
> I've taken this picture with the Gibous Moon in the sky. The total exposure
> time for this picture is : 14 hours and 25 minutes.
>
> I realized that on 4 nights. 3 nights with the H-Alpha filter and one night
> with the Red filter + the RGB images.
>
> I increased the level of the picture to see the thin nebula in background.
>
> You can see my NGC-6888 image and all the information about it with the link
> inside the Popup window displayed with my Homepage at :
>
> http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao
>
> Enjoy !!

Even the "light" version took a while to download but it was worth the
effort. Very nice shot indeed...
--
Mike
http://www.concentric.net/~richmann/