PDA

View Full Version : Question : CCD with Intes-Micro MN66

Fabio
September 17th 03, 08:05 PM
Hi to all,

i am thinking about using the Intes-Micro MN66 for CCD imaging.

Someone in the list is using it to take CCD images???

Regards

--
Fabio Acquarone
website: http://digilander.libero.it/fabioh2o/

Phil S.
September 21st 03, 04:16 PM
"Fabio" > wrote in news:Zf2ab.76251$hE5.2707590
@news1.tin.it:

> Hi to all,
>
> i am thinking about using the Intes-Micro MN66 for CCD imaging.
>
> Someone in the list is using it to take CCD images???
>
> Regards

Hi Fabio,
I am using a Intes MN-61 for imaging, Which I think is very simillar to the
MN-66. I have both ST-7XME and ST-237A CCD cameras.

See the following web page for my images so far:

http://my.execpc.com/~philsch/Astrophotos/Astro.htm

The Mak-Newts have very restricted back focus, the ST-7 just comes to focus
with the focusser racked all the way in. I have a low profile addapter
that gets me a little more.

Phil S.