PDA

View Full Version : My Mars portfolio to date.

WJShaheen
September 13th 03, 05:33 AM
http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/wjshaheen_2000/lst?&.dir=/Mars+2003+Cl
ose+Approach&.src=bc&.view=l

Bill in Cave Creek.

WJShaheen
September 13th 03, 05:38 AM
Ahh, crap - the URL wraps.
Try this one:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wjshaheen_2000

jerry warner
September 14th 03, 06:01 AM
in any case a driver is needed to open your post at the yahoo groups
site - most wont have that either.

WJShaheen wrote:

> Ahh, crap - the URL wraps.
> Try this one:
>
> http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wjshaheen_2000

WJShaheen
September 14th 03, 09:50 AM
Yes, I as I have learned. You need to right-click the file and select "Save
Target As" and download it. Strange how on the discussion group files, the
same avi's can be opened and viewed on-line.

Thanks.

jerry warner
September 15th 03, 05:17 AM
The Yahoo groups have not been the same since they were taken over
by .... whoever it was. A real shame. I would just post jpegs or avi's
to this group if you can unless you have a site. Take care -
jerry

WJShaheen wrote:

> Yes, I as I have learned. You need to right-click the file and select "Save
> Target As" and download it. Strange how on the discussion group files, the
> same avi's can be opened and viewed on-line.
>
> Thanks.

WJShaheen
September 15th 03, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the info and suggestion, Jer.

I'll look into a site.

Bill