PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pictor 416XT Shutter problems

Andreas
September 5th 03, 02:26 PM
We opened the camera, no surprises except that the shutter was not
stuck, the wire that opens the shutter was broken. Not just that, the
spring that tentions the wire was damaged. This I could not
understand, it must have been during assembly of the camera. This
left me is serious doubt about the build quality of the 416XT.

More bad news, after "fixing" the shutter, we were still experiencing
the same kind of problems with the imaging and gave up on the 416XT
assuming it has more damage that we just can't see, and this was a
brand new camera....

Big pity, big waste....