PDA

View Full Version : whats the best stacking/processing software for free? or cheap?

Simon
August 30th 03, 05:36 PM
Hi, whats the best free stacking/processing software? im currently
collecting lots of video clips of mars and
would like to see if i can extract from them better images

many thanks in advance for your opinions

Simon

Simon
August 30th 03, 06:09 PM
thanks, i will give it a try, and let you know how it goes

Simon
"Emmanuel CAPLIEZ" > wrote in message
> Simon wrote:
> > Hi, whats the best free stacking/processing software? im currently
> > collecting lots of video clips of mars and
> > would like to see if i can extract from them better images
> >
> > many thanks in advance for your opinions
> >
> > Simon
> >

> Hi
>
> I advise you Iris. You can download it at http://astrosurf.com/buil/ .
> It's Free Software.
>
> Good luck for your image processings ;-)
>
> Emmanuel

DaveMan
September 9th 03, 05:58 PM
A wonderful web site, I added it to my favorites. Lots of good info here.
I got a ToUCam pro just last week, now I just have to get a laptop and
hopefully I will get some nice pictures with my LX90. Thanks for the great
web site. - Dave