PDA

View Full Version : Mars infrared

Sandro N
August 24th 03, 10:27 AM
Dear all,

There's an update on personal web-site mine .It's in Mars section (all
infrared).
Thanks for your personal visit and enjoy your happy time.

Clear Skies

Sandro N.
personal page:
http://web.tiscali.it/insidesky

Merry Christmas
August 25th 03, 06:13 AM
your site does not load - tried many times.

Sandro N wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> There's an update on personal web-site mine .It's in Mars section (all
> infrared).
> Thanks for your personal visit and enjoy your happy time.
>
> Clear Skies
>
> Sandro N.
> personal page:
> http://web.tiscali.it/insidesky

jerry warner
August 29th 03, 05:40 AM
Sandro your site does come up but *very* slowly. Your infra red photos are

magnificent and very much worth sharing to a larger audience. If you can,
would post these at alt.binaries.pictures.astro - - I am sure they would
be
greatly appreciated there. Thanks -
Jerry Warner

Sandro N wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> There's an update on personal web-site mine .It's in Mars section (all
> infrared).
> Thanks for your personal visit and enjoy your happy time.
>
> Clear Skies
>
> Sandro N.
> personal page:
> http://web.tiscali.it/insidesky

Sandro N
August 31st 03, 01:52 AM
"jerry warner" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Sandro your site does come up but *very* slowly. Your infra red photos are
>
> magnificent and very much worth sharing to a larger audience. If you can,
> would post these at alt.binaries.pictures.astro - - I am sure they would
> be
> greatly appreciated there. Thanks -
> Jerry Warner

Hi Jerry ,

I'm sorry for late answer.

Thanks for your report and visit.
I'm very happy too for your consideration.

Clear skies

Sandro N.

http://web.tiscali.it/insidesky

Sandro N
August 31st 03, 01:58 AM
"Sandro N" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "jerry warner" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Sandro your site does come up but *very* slowly. Your infra red photos
are

> > magnificent and very much worth sharing to a larger audience. If you
can,
> > would post these at alt.binaries.pictures.astro - - I am sure they would
> > be
> > greatly appreciated there. Thanks -
> > Jerry Warner
> >
> Hi Jerry ,
>
> I'm sorry for late answer.
>
> Thanks for your report and visit.
> I'm very happy too for your consideration.
>
> Clear skies
>
> Sandro N.
>
> http://web.tiscali.it/insidesky

I forget ..... ;-)) (I'm sorry)