PDA

View Full Version : Meade color filters- are they parfocal?

Jacob Jackson
July 27th 03, 06:42 PM
Hi,

I have a couple of questions for you color imagers I hope you can help me
with. I just purchased the Meade #07529 wratten color filter set #2. My
question is- are these four filters parfocal with one another? Next
question, if they are, is there a clear filter I can obtain that is parfocal
with this set?

Thank you,
JJ

Jacob Jackson
July 27th 03, 09:56 PM
My own testing from today tells me "yes". JJ