PDA

View Full Version : Re: Is there extra terretorial life in our UNIVERSE?

mattermysteries
August 7th 03, 01:42 PM
By the way, if we are merely dealing with physical UFO creatures that
abduct people. Things won't be so bad. Unfortunately. These creatures
also made a pact with malevolent spiritual entities. The latter
want to suck the emotions and fears of the victims as these feed
these malevolent beings. Remember Nancy of Zetatalk. There were many
victims like her. The entities initially impressed the victim with
knowledge... make him/her attract a flock of blind followers, then
later abandon him/her to ruin after the followers get victimized too.
It happened several times in different places. The following article
would introduce one to it. It can happen again several times, so keep
your eyes open.

Quoting John Keel in "Operation Trojan Horse"
(sorry for the long post but won't do it again - M).

<Start Excerpt>

"Within a year after I had launched my full-time UFO investigating
effort in 1966, the phenomenon had zeroed in on me, just as it had
done with the British newspaper editor Arthur Shuttlewood and so many
others. My telephone ran amok first, with mysterious strangers calling
day and night to deliver bizarre messages "from the space people."
Then I was catapulted into the dreamlike fantasy world of demonology.
I kept rendezvous with black Cadillacs on Long Island, and when I
tried to pursue them, they would disappear impossibly on dead-end
roads. Throughout 1967, 1 was called out in the middle of the night to
go on silly wild-goose chases and try to affect "rescues" of troubled
contactees. Luminous aerial objects seemed to follow me around like
faithful dogs. The objects seemed to know where I was going and where
I had been. I would check into a motel chosen at random only to find
that someone had made a reservation in my name and had even left a
string of nonsensical telephon e messages for me. I was plagued by
impossible coincidences, and some of my closest friends in New York,
none of whom was conversant with the phenomenon, began to report
strange experiences of their own poltergeists erupted in their
apartments, ugly smells of hydrogen sulfide haunted them. One girl of
my acquaintance suffered an inexplicable two-hour mental blackout
while she was sitting under a hair dryer alone in her own apartment.
More than once I woke up in the middle of t he night to find myself
unable to move, with a huge dark apparition standing over me.

For a time I questioned my own sanity. I kept profusive notes-a daily
journal which now reads like something from the pen of Edgar Allen Poe
or H. P. Lovecraft.

Previous to all this I was a typical hard-boiled skeptic. I sneered at
the occult. I had once published a book, Jadoo, which denigrated the
mystical legends of the Orient. I tried to adopt a very scientific
apprto ufology, and this meant that I scoffed at the many contactee
reports. But as my experiences mounted and investigations broadened, I
rapidly changed my views.

While traveling through some twenty states to check firsthand the
innumerable UFO reports, I was astonished to find many silent
contactees, and while the physical descriptions they offered were
varied, it quickly became obvious that they were all suffering the
same physiological and psychological symptoms. Through these silent
contactees (people whose stories have never been published) I actually
entered into communication with the entities themselves. When a UFO
would land on an isolated farm and the ufona ut would visit a
contactee, he or she would call me immediately and I would actually
converse with the entity by telephone, sometimes for hours. It all
sounds ridiculous now, but it happened. My notes, tapes, and other
materials testify to the fact.

I developed an elaborate system of checks and balances to preclude
hoaxes. Unrelated people in several states became a part of my secret
network to that mysterious "other world." I wasted months playing the
mischievous games of the elementals, searching for nonexistent UFO
bases, trying to find ways to protect witnesses from the "men in
black." Poltergeist manifestations seemed to break out wherever I
went. It was difficult to judge whether I was unwittingly creating
these situations in some manner, or whet her they were entirely
independent of my mind.

Now, in retrospect, I can see what was actually taking place. The
phenomenon was slowly introducing me to aspects I had never even
considered before. I was being led step by step from skepticism to
belief to-incredibly-disbelief. When my thinking went awry and my
concepts were wrong, the phenomenon actually led me back onto the
right path. It was all an educational process, and my teachers were
very, very patient. Other people who have become involved in this
situation have not been so lucky. They settled u pon and accepted a
single frame of reference and were quickly engulfed in disaster.
Several examples will be cited in this chapter.

But let's review some of the game playing first. In May 1967, the
entities promised the silent contactees that a big power failure could
be expected. On June 4, 1967, the Arab-Israeli six-day war broke out
in the Middle East. Early the next morning, June 5, a massive power
failure occurred in four states in the northeastern United States.
Throughout that month the contactees were warned that an even bigger
power failure was due. It would be nationwide in scope and would last
for three days, the entities pro mised, and would be followed by
natural catastrophes in July. New York City was scheduled to slide
into the ocean on July 2. The contactees did not broadcast these dire
predictions, yet the rumors snowballed. By mid-June nearly all of the
hardware stores in the flap areas had sold out their supplies of
candles and flashlights. Late that May, the UFO entities had also
declared that Pope Paul would visit Turkey in the coming months and
would be bloodily assassinated and that this would precipitate the
blackout and the disasters. Weeks later the Vatican suddenly announce
d that the Pope was, indeed, planning to visit Turkey in July. Panic
prevailed in the secret contactee circles.

I was astonished when I discovered that these same rumors were also
sweeping New York's hippie community. People began phoning me late in
June to ask me where I was going on July 2. I was not going anywhere.
I refused to join the exodus, and Manhattan did not sink into the sea.

Other predictions received that month began to come true right on the
nose, however. There were predicted plane crashes; a jet airliner
collided with a private plane over Henderson, North Carolina, killing,
among others, J. T. McNaughton who had just been appointed U.S.
Secretary of the Navy, and the next day, July 20, an identical
accident occurred in Brazil, killing some leading Brazilian politicos.

I started to get nervous.

What astonished me most was that these predictions were coming in from
a wide variety of sources. Trance mediums and automatic writers in
touch with the spirit world were coming up with the same things as the
UFO contactees. Often the prophecies were phrased identically in
different sections of the country. Even when they failed to come off,
we still could not overlook this peculiar set of correlative factors.

So convincing were these demonstrations that I finally packed up my
equipment, rented a car, and drove out to the flap area near Melville,
Long Island, to await the assassination and the blackout.

Just before I left Manhattan, I stopped in a local delicatessen and
bought three quarts of distilled water. I figured that a three-day
power failure would certainly be accompanied by a water shortage. On
my way out to Long Island I stopped in on a silent contactee, and he
told me he had received a brief visit from a UFO entity a short time
before. This entity had mentioned me, he said, and had given him a
message to relay to me. The message didn't make sense to the
contactee. It was, "Tell John we'll meet w ith him and help him drink
all that water." (The water was in the trunk of the car, and the
contactee had no way of knowing I had it.)

The Pope was not assassinated that weekend, happily, but I saw several
UFOs. They seemed to follow me around, as usual. And I was stuck with
all that distilled water.

Throughout the fall the predictions continued to come in, and a
surprisingly high percentage of them came true. Later in October I had
a lengthy long-distance call from a being who was allegedly a UFO
entity. He warned me that there would soon be a major disaster on the
Ohio River and that many people would drown. He also told me to expect
a startling development when President Johnson turned on the lights on
the White House Christmas tree in December, implying that a huge
blackout would take place as soon as the President pulled the switch.
The warning about the Ohio disaster disturbed me enough so that I
broke my own silence, and on November 3, I wrote to Mrs. Mary Hyre, a

reporter in Point Pleasant, West Virginia, and warned her that we
might expect some sort of calamity in the coming weeks. She still has
that letter.

Around Thanksgiving I returned to West Virginia for a few days and
discovered that a number of people, none of whom knew about my
prophecy, had been having horrible dreams of a river disaster. Mrs.
Virginia Thomas, who lived in the heart of the TNT area, an abandoned
World War II ammunition dump, was one who told me in some detail about
her nightmares of people drowning in the river. Mrs. Hyre told me that
she had also been having disturbing dreams; dreams of pleading faces
and brightly wrapped Christmas pa ckages floating on the dark water of
the Ohio.

During my visit I saw more of those puzzling lights in the sky and
listened to more eerie tales of monsters and poltergeists. As usual, I
stayed in a motel across the river on the outskirts of Gallipolis,
Ohio, and every day I drove my rented car across the rickety 700-foot
span of the Silver Bridge which joined Point Pleasant with the Ohio
side.

There seemed to be an air of foreboding in Point Pleasant that
November-something that no one could quite put his finger on. When I
caught a plane for Washington, D.C., later I felt decidedly uneasy. I
remembered that all of the UFO predictions for July 1967 had come true
except the big one. There had been the plane crashes, and an
earthquake had taken place in Turkey just before the Pope flew there.
Several minor prophecies had also come true. Now, in December, I had a
long list to check off. In October, I had been told that "the Hopi and
Navajo Indians will make headlines shortly before Christmas." Sure
enough, early in December a blizzard struck the Indian reservations in
the Southwest, and they did make the headlines as rescue efforts were
launched to rush them supplies and medicine.

On the morning of December 11, I was awakened by a mysterious caller
who informed me that there would be an airplane disaster in Tucson,
Arizona. The next day an Air Force jet plowed into a shopping center
in Tucson.

On December 15, President Johnson held the usual Christmas tree
lighting ceremony at the White House. Because I was expecting a major
blackout, I warned a few close friends (who by now must have thought
that I was quite balmy) and was joined in my New York apartment by Dan
Drasin, the movie-TV producer, and another friend who is a police
official. We nervously watched the tree-lighting ceremony on
television. The President pushed the switch. The tree lit up, and the
assembled crowd oooed and ahhhed. Everyth ing went off as scheduled.
The nation's power systems did not blow a fuse.

But thirty seconds after the tree was turned on, an announcer
interrupted the news special with a sudden flash.

"A bridge between Gallipolis, Ohio, and West Virginia has just
collapsed," he intoned soberly. "It was heavily laden with rush-hour
traffic. There are no further details as yet. "

I was stunned. There was only one bridge on that section of the river.
The Silver Bridge between Point Pleasant, West Virginia, and Ohio.
Christmas packages were floating in the dark waters of the Ohio.

The World Ended Last Night...

A few hours after the collapse of the Silver Bridge, on the other side
of the world the Prime Minister of Australia decided to go for a swim
on his favorite beach. He vanished. His body was never washed ashore.
The elementals had predicted this.

In the Soviet Union, a series of explosions rocked Moscow that
weekend. An apartment house blew up. A few blocks away, an automobile
belonging to an American newspaperman also exploded into small pieces.
There was no one near it at the time. Another prediction come true.

This is the tiger behind the door of prophecy. Some of the predictions
are unerringly accurate; so precise that there are no factors of
coincidence or lucky guesswork. The ultraterrestrials or elementals
are able to convince their friends (who sometimes also become victims)
that they have complete foreknowledge of all human events. Then, when
these people are totally sold, the ultraterrestrials introduce a joker
into the deck. They had me buying distilled water and fleeing to Long
Island in the summer of 19 67, fully convinced that Pope Paul was
going to be assassinated and that a worldwide blackout was going to
punish the world for three terrible days.

I was lucky. I didn't cry their warning from the housetops. I didn't
surround myself with a wild-eyed cult impressed with the accuracy of
the previous predictions.

Others haven't been so lucky.

Dr. Charles A. Laughead, an MD on the staff of Michigan State
University in East Lansing, Michigan, started communicating with
assorted entities "from outer space" in 1954, largely through trance
mediums who served as instruments for Ashtar and his cronies from that
great intergalactic council in the sky. A number of minor prophecies
were passed along, and as usual, they all came true on the nose. Then
Ashtar tossed in his bombshell. The world was going to end on December
21, 1954, he announced convincingly . He spelled out the exact nature
of the cataclysm: North America was going to split in two, and the
Atlantic coast would sink into the sea. France, England and Russia
were also slated for a watery grave. However, all was not lost. A few
chosen people would be rescued by spaceships. Naturally, Dr. Laughead
and his friends were among that select group. Having been impressed by
the validity of the earlier predictions of the entities, Dr. Laughead
took this one most seriousl y, made sober declarations to the pr ess,
and on December 21, 1954, he and a group of his fellow believers
clustered together in a garden to await rescue. They had been
instructed to wear no metal, and they therefore discarded belt
buckles, pens, clasps, cigarette lighters, and shoes with metal
eyelets. Then they waited.
And waited.
And waited.
That same year, another doctor named Wilhelm Reich was watching
glittering starlike objects maneuver over his home in Rangeley, Maine.
The "space people" had a little gift for him, too: a strange theory
about cosmic energies called Orgone. Dr. Reich had studied and worked
under Freud in Vienna and later held posts at several important
educational institutions. He was a brilliant, highly educated man. But
somehow he became convinced that Orgone was the vital life force of
the universe and that it even powere d the UFOs that were flooding the
world's skies in 1954. His colleagues and the Food and Drug
Administration viewed his theories with some dismay. He was drummed
out of the medical ranks, hauled into court, tried, and jailed. He
died in prison eight months later, a broken man still convinced that
he had unlocked a great cosmic secret.

Two years earlier, in that grand UFO year of 1952, two men were
driving through the mountains near Parana, Brazil, in the state of Sao
Paulo, when they encountered five saucer-shaped objects hovering in
the air. Later one of these men, Aladino Felix, revisited the spot,
and this time a UFO landed and he was invited aboard. He had a
pleasant chat with the saucer captain, a being who looked very human
and very ordinary, and he went away convinced that the Venusians were
paying us a friendly visit.

Then in March 1953, there was a knock at the door of Felix's home, and
his wife answered. She reported that there was "a priest" asking for
him. Because Felix was an atheist at the time, he was a bit surprised.
He was even more surprised when he walked out to meet the man. It was
his old friend, the flying saucer pilot, now turned out in a cashmere
suit, a white shirt with a stiff collar, and a neat blue tie.

This was the first of along series of visits during which the two men
discussed flying saucers and their mechanics and the state of the
universe at large. Mr. Felix kept careful notes of these conversations
and later put them into an interesting little book titled My Contact
with Flying Saucers, under the pseudonym of Dino Kraspedon. It was
first published in 1959 and was largely dismissed as just another
piece of crackpot literature. However, a careful reading reveals a
thorough knowledge of both theology and science, and many of the ideas
and phrases found only in most obscure occult and contactee literature
appear here. Among other things, the book also discusses an impending
cosmic disaster in lucid, almost convincing terms: the same kind of
warning that is passed on to every contactee in one way or another.

Dino Kraspedon's real identity remained a mystery for years. The book
ended up on shelves next to George Adamski's works. (Like Adamski,
Kraspedon claimed that he sometimes met the Venusians in the heart of
cities, one such meeting taking place at a railroad station in Sao
Paulo.) Then, in 1965, Dino Kraspedon surfaced as a self-styled
prophet named Aladino Felix. He warned of a disaster about to take
place in Rio de Janeiro. Sure enough, floods and landslides struck a
month later, killing 600. In 1966, he warned that a Russian cosmonaut
would soon die,* and in the fall of 1967 he appeared on television in
Brazil to soberly discuss the forthcoming assassinations in the United
States, naming Martin Luther King and Senator Robert Kennedy.

The startling accuracy of his major and minor predictions impressed
many people, of course. When he started predicting an outbreak of
violence, bombings and murders in Brazil in 1968, no one was too
surprised when a wave of strange terrorist attacks actually began.

Police stations and public buildings in Sao Paulo were dynamited.

There was a wave of bank robberies, and an armored payroll train was
heisted. The Brazilian police worked overtime and soon rounded up
eighteen members of the gang. A twenty-five-year-old policeman named
Jesse Morais proved to be the gang's bomb expert. They had blown up
Second Army Headquarters, a major newspaper, and even the American
consulate. When the gang members started to sing, it was learned that
they planned to assassinate top gover nment officials and eventually
take over the entire country of Brazil. Jesse Morais had been promised
the job of police chief in the new government.

The leader of this ring was... Aladino Felix!

(continued in next message)

(Sanjay) wrote in message >...
> It is terrestrial Sorry for the typo mistake. I am happy to find that
> there are a few facts suppoting inorganic life forms also.
>
> May be we find life made of Iron and Steels then we would need
> artificial Robots to fight with them.
>
> Bye
> Sanjay
>
> http://www.freebulls.com/Astronomy/index.html

mattermysteries
August 7th 03, 01:46 PM
(continued from previous message)

When he was arrested on August 22, 1968, the flying saucer prophet
declared, "I was sent here as an ambassador to the Earth from Venus.
My friends from space will come here and free me and avenge my arrest.
You can look for tragic consequences to humanity when the flying
saucers invade this planet."

Once again the classic, proven pattern had occurred. Another human
being had been engulfed by the ultraterrestrials and led down the road
to ruin. There is no clinical psychiatric explanation for these cases.
These men (it has happened to women, too) experienced a succession of
convincing events with flying saucers and the UTs. Then they were
smothered with promises or ideas that destroyed them.

In the fall of 1967, when Dino Kraspedon was publicly issuing his
uncanny predictions in Brazil, another group was battening down the
hatches in Denmark, preparing for the end of the world. A man named
Knud Weiking began receiving telepathic flashes in May 1967, including
a number of impressive prophecies that came true. (Just prior to the
capture of the U.S. "spy" ship Pueblo off Korea in January 1968,
Weiking warned, "Watch Korea. ") He was then instructed to build a
lead-lined bomb shelter and prepare fo r a holocaust on December 24,
1967. This seemed like an impossible task because twenty-five tons of
lead were needed and the total costs exceeded $30,000. But donations
poured in, and voluntary labor materialized. The shelter was built in
about three weeks. On December 22, Weiking and his friends were "told"
to leave the shelter and lock it up. A telephone blackout next
occurred, lasting throughout the Christmas holidays and cutting off
all of the participants from one another.

Meanwhile, mediums, telepaths, sensitives and UFO contactees
throughout the world were all reporting identical messages. There was
definitely going to be an unprecedented event on December 24, 1967.
Ashtar was talking through Ouija boards to people who had never before
heard the name. Another busy entity named Orlon was spreading the
word. The curious thing about these messages was that they were all
phrased in the same manner, no matter what language was being used.
They all carried the same warning. Peopl e were reporting strange
dreams that December, dreams involving symbols of Christmas (such as
Christmas cards scattered through a room). There were also reports of
dead telephones and glowing entities prowling through bedrooms and
homes. Many of these messages, dreams and prophecies were collected
together by a British organization calling itself Universal Links. The
stage was set for doomsday. Thousands, perhaps even millions, of
people had been warned. At that time I didn't know about Universal
Links or m any of these predictions. But that Christmas week I
received one of those strange phone calls that had become part of my
life. At midnight on December 24, I was told, a great light would
appear in the sky, and then...

Various contactees began to report in to me from all over the country,
all with the same message. Christmas Eve was going to be it! The
Danish cult locked themselves up in their bomb shelter that night
while I sat by my phone, watching out the window of my apartment on
Thirty-third Street in New York City. (I had a good view of the sky.)

After the imaginary crisis had passed, the American wire services
finally carried stories about the cowering Danes, ridiculing them, of
course. But Mr. Weiking came up with a message that explained it all:
"I told you two thousand years ago that a time would be given and even
so I would not come. If you had read your Bible a little more
carefully, you would have borne in mind the story of the bridegroom
who did not come at the time he was expected. Be watchful so that you
are not found without oil in your l amps. I have told you I will come
with suddenness, and I shall be coming soon!"

It was all a dry run! Actually, it was a rather impressive sequence of
events, and it really proved something very important. Many
predictions of the December 24 disaster had been documented well in
advance of that date. These messages came through in many different
countries, from people who had no knowledge of or communication with
one another. The UFO contactees received the same identical messages
as the trance mediums communing with spirits. A link had been
established. It was now clear (to me anyway) that all of these people
were tuned into a central source. My earlier speculations seemed
true-the UFO entities and the spirit entities were part of the same
gigantic system. So more pieces of this tremendous puzzle were falling
into place. A long series of events had apparently been staged to warn
us of that tiger behind the door. Some of the entities were evil
liars. They had ruined the lives of many by producing "proof' which
led to false beliefs and irrespons ible actions. Kraspedon, Dr.
Laughead and Knu d Weiking had been victims in this enormous game.

There were so many others.

One night in the early 1960s (exact date undetermined) a young man
named Fred Evans was out driving with his girlfriend when a glowing,
saucer-shaped object silently soared out of the night sky and buzzed
their car. This marked the beginning of Mr. Evans' research into UFOs
and astrology. By 1967, he had installed himself as a prophet and was
predicting major black uprisings.

In the spring of 1968, Fred Ahmed Evans moved into Cleveland, Ohio,
and opened a storefront with a sign over the door declaring it to be
"The New Libya." Then, on the night of July 23, 1968, rioting broke
out in Cleveland. Snipers dressed in African clothing killed ten and
wounded nineteen before the police brought the situation under
control. The leader of the ring of well-equipped, well-organized
snipers was Fred Ahmed Evans.

Another UFO prophet had gone wrong.

In California, a man named Allen Noonan claims to have experienced
still another variation of this peculiar mindwarping phenomenon. Soon
after his discharge from the Army following World War II, Noonan went
to work for a company handling outdoor billboards. One day, he says,
he was working on a billboard when suddenly he was taken in astral
form to a strange place. He found himself in a huge white building
filled with light. A group of "elders" were situated around a glowing
throne, and a great voice boomed from that throne and asked, "Will you
agree to be the Savior of the World?"

Noonan quickly agreed to this role. Then he was told, "You may die in
the hands of your fellowmen. Their sin shall remain with you until the
Mother Comforter comes to deliver them."

The next thing he knew, he was back in his body working on the
signboard. In later experiences, he allegedly visited various planets
such as Venus, and he frequently received telepathic messages and
instructions from our old friend Ashtar. In this case, he knew it as
"the Ashtar Command and the United Planets Organization."

When Noonan was interviewed by Lloyd Mallan for True magazine, he
revealed, "I believe that I am the Cosmic Master as well as the New
Messiah. I believe that a million years ago when this planet was young
I was chosen to come to the earth and bring with me a Space Command.

"The Space Command flies in and out of the earth. The earth is hollow
and the Higher Command, the Galactic Command, already has bases inside
the earth. There are great openings at each pole of the earth, and
what we call the northern lights is only the Great Central Sun shining
out of these openings. Many people coming from the polar regions have
reported seeing flying saucers there which disappeared into the
ocean."

The hollow-earth theory is a very old one. In fact, it is one of the
oldest and most widely believed UFO explanations around. A great many
books were published about it in the nineteenth century, including a
strange little novel called The Smoky God which was supposed to be the
true experiences of two Scandinavian fishermen who accidentally sailed
through the hole at the North Pole and spent a year living among the
gentle giants who inhabited the beautiful inside of our planet.

During his interview with Mallan, Mr. Noonan demonstrated his
abilities by causing two peculiar UFO-shaped "clouds" to materialize
outside his window. Mallan photographed the phenomenon and was hard
pressed to explain it. We might point out that many other contactee
claimants were able to provide equally convincing demonstrations.
Brilliantly glowing UFOs frequently appeared and maneuvered directly
over the auditoriums where they were lecturing, waltzing around the
skies in front of dozens and even hundreds of fascinated witnesses.

Allen Noonan is not the only Space Age messiah appointed by the Ashtar
command. Dozens of humble, ordinary people suddenly turn into UFO
evangelists after a flying saucer enters their lives. Dino Kraspedon
did a lot of preaching and wrote a "new Bible" before he finally
turned terrorist. Lifelong atheists have become religious fanatics
almost over night after their UFO encounters. Such people are now
becoming regulars on radio and TV talk shows all across the country.

One night in November 1958, an Arkansas truck driver was unexpectedly
introduced into the shadowy half world of the ultraterrestrials. R. D.
Smallridge was making a routine trip to deliver a truckload of eggs
from Hardy, Arkansas, to Memphis, Tennessee. He stopped for a cup of
coffee, as was his habit, at an all-night truck stop near Black Rock,
Arkansas. When he left the eatery, he checked his watch with the wall
clock. It was exactly 2 A.M. After looking over his tires and truck
routinely, he started his engine and headed for the highway again. The
next lap of the trip covered 60 miles to Trumann, Arkansas, where he
usually stopped for another cup of coffee.

But, according to his story, he never remembers reaching the highway.

The next thing he knew he was pulling up in front of the luncheonette
in Trumann. When he walked into the restaurant and looked at its
clock, he was astounded. It was 2:15 A.M. "I had traveled sixty miles
in eight minutes," he declared.

This trip normally required changing highways (from Route 63 to Route
67) and passing over a state weight scale near Jonesboro. He could not
remember doing any of this. Somehow he had traveled 450 miles per hour
between Black Rock and Trumann!

A wide variety of strange, inexplicable events engulfed Mr. Smallridge
after this. Eventually he gave up truck driving and became a minister,
traveling about the country and preaching. December 1967 found him in
California. Late one night he put aside the book he was reading and
strolled over to the clock on the mantel in the home where he was
staying. It was exactly 12:05 A.M. Suddenly, he swears, a bright blue
light materialized and drifted toward him. Just as it touched him the
room faded away, and he di scovered himself standing in another room
surrounded by a group of strange humanlike beings. He claims that
these people were conversing in an odd language he had never heard
beforeyet he was able to understand every word and could communicate
with them. They told him, among other things, that Martin Luther King
and Robert Kennedy would die suddenly in 1968 and that there would be
widespread rioting and civil unrest. After about two hours of this,
Smallridge was instantly transfer red back to the California living
room. He was still standing in front of the clock. It was still 12:05
A.M.!

Here, once again, we have a case that can be easily dismissed as too
absurd for consideration. But, believe it or not, there is nothing
exceptional about Mr. Smallridge's claims. Similar incidents are being
reported from all over the world. Because they are so outlandish, they
are rarely well publicized.

The strange language mentioned by Smallridge turns up again and again
in these stories. It seems to be directly related to the well-known
religious phenomenon of speaking in tongues. Sometimes whole
congregations enter a trancelike state and begin to babble in this
language which is part baby talk, part Greek, part Indian and part
unknown. Many mediums have laboriously copied down whole vocabularies
for this unknown tongue. In the 1890s one Helene Smith in Geneva,
Switzerland, a psychic who had UFO-type exp eriences, produced a
veritable dictionary of a "Martian" language. In my first visits with
a West Virginia contactee, Woodrow Derenberger, he rattled off the
language of UFO entity Indrid Cold, speaking the strange jargon as
easily as he spoke English. (It did not seem to be a made-up language
or a hoax. It had structure and grammar.) Numerous cases already cited
in this book have mentioned how the UFO occupants spoke in a language
that the witnesses couldn't unde rstand. But some contactees claim
that they were able to understand this language instantly, as if it
were a second tongue lying dormant in some recess of their brains.
Brazil's Aladino Felix often spoke in what he called "the universal
language," described by reporters as "a hodgepodge of Hebrew, Greek,
and Latin." This could also describe the language I have heard the
other contactees speak. Greek is frequently employed by entities in
UFO contacts. A large section of the "inspired" book Oahspe is devoted
to a complete explanation of a sup posedly an cient language known as
Panic (language of Pan, a lost continent), complete with vocabulary
and written symbols. It appears to be a combination of Hebrew, Greek,
Latin, American Indian, and Chinese. To compose such a language as a
hoax, Dr. Newbrough, the medium who wrote Oahspe, would have had to
have been a brilliant linguist, and it would have taken many years for
one man to assemble such a complex vocabulary. Buried within the fine
print of Oahspe there are many words which I have heard UFO contactees
u se! Not many people have the patience and scholarship to read
Oahspe, and I've yet to meet a contactee who had even heard of it!

So here we have another piece of neglected evidence: the actual
language of the ufonauts. It is not a secret. It is known and spoken
by many.

Time Distortion and Distention

Smallridge's sudden transfer across sixty miles of earthly space might
have been caused by a phenomenon known as apporting in occult lore and
teleportation in science fiction. There are many documented instances
in which objects and human beings have been transported
instantaneously over great distances by some unnatural force that
defies explanation. This force seems to operate outside the man-made
boundaries of time and space. In theory, such events could be caused
by converting the energy of atoms into a transmissible beam,
projecting that beam to a distant point with the speed of light, and
then reconstructing the original atoms. Some scientists think this may
eventually be a feasible process for our advancing technology.

But somebody else has been doing it for centuries.

Early in May 1968, Dr. Gerardo Vidal and his wife got into their car,
a Peugeot 403, at Chascomus, Argentina, to drive to the town of Maipu
some 150 kilometers to the south. They traveled along National Route
2, following a car carrying two friends who were heading for Maipu, to
visit relatives. When they reached Maipu, they found the Vidals were
not behind them. They turned around and retraced their route,
expecting to find the Vidals changing a tire or laboring over the
motor. But Dr. and Mrs. Vidal were gone.

Two days later the Rapallini family in Maipu received a phone call
from the Argentine consulate in Mexico City-6,400 kilometers away. It
was Dr. Vidal, and his incredible story later made headlines in the
newspapers in Buenos Aires and Cordoba.

He and his wife had just left the suburbs of Chascomus, he reported
later, when a dense fog suddenly appeared in front of them and
enveloped their car. The next forty-eight hours were a total blank.
They woke up, still in the car, parked on an unfamiliar side road.
Both had a pain at the back of their heads but were otherwise unhurt.
Dr. Vidal got out of his car and inspected it, finding that it was
badly scorched, as if a blowtorch had been applied to its surface. He
started driving through the strange sce nery, searching for a sign or
landmark. When they saw people by the road, they stopped and asked for
directions and were dumbfounded to learn that they were in Mexico!
Their watches had stopped, but they quickly learned that two days had
somehow passed since they first started out from Chascomus.

They drove to the Argentine consulate in Mexico City and told their
story to amazed officials. Consul Senor Rafael Lopez Pellegrini
advised them to keep quiet while an investigation was held. Their car
was shipped off to the United States for examination (no information
on whom it was sent to), and later they were given a replacement of
the same make.

Dr. and Senora Vidal flew back to Argentina and went into seclusion,
hiding from the press. The lid came down on the whole story. But
reporters discovered that on the same night they vanished a man had
checked into the Maipu Hospital for medical treatment, claiming that
he, too, had encountered a strange fog which had left him badly shaken
and nauseated.

All these incidents took place in the vicinity of Bahia Blanca, where
an Argentine businessman had undergone a similar experience in 1959.

Several of the better UFO books of the 1950s recount other cases in
which human beings were suddenly transported through space and time
involuntarily. Time lapses and inexplicable periods of total amnesia
are a key aspect in the UFO phenomenon, I have now received well over
100 reports in which witnesses have lost from five minutes to several
hours immediately after sighting an unidentified flying object. In
nearly every case, these people were riding in vehicles at the time.
Almost all contactee claimants experience blackouts. Some suffer one
or more such blackouts or fainting spells months or even years before
they finally seem to undergo direct contact with a grounded UFO. There
does not appear to be a verifiable medical cause for this unusual
effect, nor does it seem to have a psychological foundation.

In Noonan and Smallridge we have astral projection or classic examples
of "instantaneous experience." The body remains apparently in a fixed
position (in front of the billboard or the California clock) while the
mind takes a trip of sorts. Based upon what we now know of the
phenomenon, it is possible that these two men were actually
experiencing the reliving of a hidden memory. In other words, we must
consider the possibility that Smallridge had held his two-hour
conversation with the entities weeks, months , or even years before he
finally remembered it. The memory of this conversation was then
suppressed in the same way that the Hills were made to forget their
experiences. Then, at a time chosen by the entities, a ray of some
sort was directed at Smallridge (the blue light), and his memory was
triggered. He was made to remember the earlier conversation as if it
had just happened.

There is another type of experience, which I call time compression.
Here the witness undergoes a sequence of events that seem to consume a
specific period of time. Later he or she discovers that only a few
minutes had actually passed, even though the whole sequence seemed to
consume hours. Time compression is common among contactees who think
they have been taken on visits to other planets.

I do not believe that any of these people are suffering directly from
clinical insanity. Rather, the evidence seems to indicate that their
minds are manipulated by an exterior influence and that sometimes
their intellects are unable to digest the information they are given,
and their emotional structure is unable to retain its stability in the
face of these experiences. So some of these people crack up under the
strain, or at best, they greatly misinterpret these events. Induced
confabulation produces memor ies of experiences that are convincingly
real, and a chain reaction of emotional responses creates irrational
fanaticism. These people abandon their jobs and devote all of their
time and thought to spreading the gospel of the space people. Their
family relationships disintegrate because all of their energies are
channeled into one direction. They become martyrs to their cause, be
it the eminent arrival of the Big Brothers or the Second Coming of
Christ; or, as in the case of the run-of-the-mill hard-core UFO
enthusiasts, trying to convince the world that flying saucers are real
and are extraterrestrial.

What all this really means is that someone or something actually has
the power to completely possess and control the human mind. Human
beings can be manipulated through this power and used for both good
and evil purposes.

We have no way of knowing how many human beings throughout the world
may have been processed in this manner, because they would have
absolutely no memory of undergoing the experience, and so we have no
way of determining who among us has strange and sinister "programs"
lying dormant in the dark corners of his mind.

Suppose the plan is to process millions of people and then at some
future date trigger all of those minds at one time? Would we suddenly
have a world of saints? Or would we have a world of armed maniacs
shooting at one another from bell towers?

<end article>

(Sanjay) wrote in message >...
> It is terrestrial Sorry for the typo mistake. I am happy to find that
> there are a few facts suppoting inorganic life forms also.
>
> May be we find life made of Iron and Steels then we would need
> artificial Robots to fight with them.
>
> Bye
> Sanjay
>
> http://www.freebulls.com/Astronomy/index.html

Brian Tung
August 7th 03, 05:05 PM
John Beaderstadt wrote:
> Don't let anybody bull**** you. It's a cookbook.

To Serve Man...?

Brian Tung >
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.txt

DrPostman
August 7th 03, 06:15 PM
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:05:47 +0000 (UTC), (Brian Tung)
wrote:

>John Beaderstadt wrote:
>> Don't let anybody bull**** you. It's a cookbook.
>
>To Serve Man...?

To Serve Aliens.

Grays are particularly tasty when smoked with a mix
of hickory and apple wood for about 10 hours.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

Joe Jefferson
August 7th 03, 06:17 PM
mattermysteries wrote:

> By the way, if we are merely dealing with physical UFO creatures that
> abduct people. Things won't be so bad. Unfortunately. These creatures
> also made a pact with malevolent spiritual entities.

If your hypothesis postulates evil supernatural beings the "physical UFO
creatures" are unnecessary and should probably be dropped.

--
Joe of Castle Jefferson
http://www.mindspring.com/~jjstrshp

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the
poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the
hand of the wicked." - Psalm 82:3-4

John Beaderstadt
August 7th 03, 07:52 PM
I was reading in the bathroom when I ran across an item written by
DrPostman > on Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:15:21 GMT,
which said:

>On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:05:47 +0000 (UTC), (Brian Tung)
>wrote:
>
>>John Beaderstadt wrote:
>>> Don't let anybody bull**** you. It's a cookbook.
>>
>>To Serve Man...?
>
>To Serve Aliens.
>
>Grays are particularly tasty when smoked with a mix
>of hickory and apple wood for about 10 hours.

Check out some of *these* recipes (your mouth will love you forever):
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

---------------
Beady's Corollary to Occam's Razor: "The likeliest explanation of any phenomenon is almost always the most boring."

mattermysteries
August 7th 03, 11:11 PM
By the way. Some researchers stated that these inorganic UFO
occupants were once created as a slave race by other Extra
Terrestrials. They were android-like (like the T1 machine in
terminator, the one that can morph to any shape). They somehow
went separate ways from their creators. As time passed, these
occupants got possessed or controlled by sinister interdimensional
forces who want to use their physical bodies as vehicles to
scout the physical universe. The abductors that we know now are
modified version of the original androidal inorganic bodies
with malevolent spirits controlling them.

(mattermysteries) wrote in message >...
> (continued from previous message)

mattermysteries
August 7th 03, 11:12 PM